Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher College Foosballz Observations/Opinions Here

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Putcher College Foosballz Observations/Opinions Here
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2019, 12:28:51 AM »
We are a 2.5 point underdog at College Station.
Against Clemson they held the Dabo's to 3 of 9 on 3rd downs.
Clemson scored 17 in the second quarter but throughout the game A@M was stingy against the run.
We will run the hell out of it then!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2019, 01:50:10 AM »
We will run the hell out of it then!
That's the spirit. Gus figures we can lure them into a false sense of security by pretending to get stonewalled up front all while keeping it close.
And of course in the end we will run roughshod through them and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

It's definitely a cunning plan and the Aggies will be none the wiser.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 01:51:49 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #182 on: September 16, 2019, 09:01:53 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #183 on: September 16, 2019, 09:14:46 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2019, 03:14:51 PM »
Observation/Opinion:  Was listening to sports talk on the transistor radio and someone made the comment that we're headed into week 4 of the season.  Next week, half the high school regular season will be in the books. 

Didn't we just kick it off in Dallas last week?

To me, this is why football in general is the best sport on the planet.  They don't play 162 or 82 games with playoffs that last 2 months or more.  It's one game a week and you get to spend the first part of the week breaking down what just happened, and the rest of it analyzing what's about to take place.  Good, bad or ugly, college football is also the only sport on the planet where at the end of the day, your chance to compete for a national championship is not just decided by wins and losses, but ultimately by the opinions of a group of people. 

I love this time of year.  Just wish it wasn't 100 degrees in the shade. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2019, 03:29:44 PM »
Observation/Opinion:  Was listening to sports talk on the transistor radio and someone made the comment that we're headed into week 4 of the season.  Next week, half the high school regular season will be in the books.

Didn't we just kick it off in Dallas last week?

To me, this is why football in general is the best sport on the planet.  They don't play 162 or 82 games with playoffs that last 2 months or more.  It's one game a week and you get to spend the first part of the week breaking down what just happened, and the rest of it analyzing what's about to take place.  Good, bad or ugly, college football is also the only sport on the planet where at the end of the day, your chance to compete for a national championship is not just decided by wins and losses, but ultimately by the opinions of a group of people.

I love this time of year.  Just wish it wasn't 100 degrees in the shade.

I know right. I mean I had to really go bare minimum when cuttn the grass last weekend.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2019, 04:17:19 PM »
Careful...he'll get a little snaggleboner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2019, 04:19:25 PM »
Not my type.  I'm just not into tattoos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2019, 04:32:19 PM »
Not my type.  I'm just not into tattoos.
^^^^^

Da boy be lookn hard at it fo sho. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2019, 04:35:14 PM »
^^^^^
Da boy be lookn hard at it fo sho.
You guys are crazy as hell.  I like my men to be.....wait....I mean, Geez that's awful.  You shouldn't post crap like that.  Where on earth did you find that?

Asking for a friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2019, 04:39:21 PM »
You guys are crazy as hell.  I like my men to be.....wait....I mean, Geez that's awful.  You shouldn't post crap like that.  Where on earth did you find that?

Asking for a friend.
My private stas...I mean, the Googles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #191 on: September 20, 2019, 03:04:53 PM »
Here's another observation.  My phone has always auto-corrected the word fuck, to duck.  Have to go back and change it.  Now that Auburn football has started back up, it doesn't bother anymore.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2019, 03:43:06 PM »
Here's another observation.  My phone has always auto-corrected the word fuck, to duck.  Have to go back and change it.  Now that Auburn football has started back up, it doesn't bother anymore. 
 So now it's auto cynical. 
Thank you logarithms and a big shout out to Al Gore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #193 on: September 21, 2019, 01:49:23 PM »
Wisconsin going in dry on that jackass Harbaugh.

28-0 at the half.

Michigan has 3 first downs and 96 total yards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #194 on: September 22, 2019, 01:03:21 AM »
AU was a good bit better than A&M.  Should have beaten them by 21+.  

Interesting.  

I hate Jimbo.  

State and Ole Miss improved.  MSU will give AU trouble Saturday. 

South Carolina is a trash fire, rendering Bama's "big" win meaningless.  I think Muschamp is done. 

Tennessee is a trash fire inside a ring of trash covered in burning trash.  I have a hard time forgiving Malzahn for losing to that bunch.  

Florida?  Who knows. Better without Fuckstick Franks.  

Kentucky ugh. Vandy ugh. Arkansas haha ugh. Dumbasses. Fuck Arkansas. 

LSU looks like the best team in the conference, but I need them to play somebody.  

UGA -- overhyped again. Perpetual.  

The Pac12 is a wasteland. The ACC is a ghost town except for Clemson (and they wouldn't be as good as they are if they played in a real conference)

Michigan. I used to like the Wolverines. Probably my second favorite team.  They're ruining that. I loathe Harbaugh. 

Don't care about much else. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2019, 07:57:17 AM »
LSU and Alabama have the best passing games in the SEC but neither can play defense for shoot.

Auburn has a sputtering offense and incredible defense. We’ll see how it works, Cotton.

PAC12, ACC- you suck.

Clemson gets a free pass.

UCF - lololololol

Ohio St and Wisconsin will be a fun BIG10 game Oct. 26. Otherwise that conference is meh.

The media is going to insist Jalen Hurts wins the Heisman. Zzzzzzzz.

Hawaii keeps winning. This pleases me.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 08:05:26 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #196 on: September 22, 2019, 04:07:41 PM »
The media is going to insist Jalen Hurts wins the Heisman. Zzzzzzzz.
As long as Twoer don’t win it, I’m good. The moaning will be epic!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #197 on: September 22, 2019, 06:04:10 PM »
As long as Twoer don’t win it, I’m good. The moaning will be epic!
Thinking ahead...if we go lifeless in Baton Rouge in late October, the following week the Corndogs go to Turdtown for what will be billed as the most epic ultimate showdown for all eternity between Quick Slant Two Er and Slingin' Joe Burrow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #198 on: September 24, 2019, 10:16:19 AM »
Observation:  How much better is the tackling these days under Steele? I recall going back to the days of Josh Bynes, when he complained in an interview about his own guys not wanting to tackle properly.  He said that everybody was trying for the "thud" (I believe he called it) where defenders were just trying to knock someone off their feet with what basically amounts to a hard block.  I think our guys, for the most part, have become much better at teh tackles. 

There were a couple of exceptions where Tutt went in like a missile at the guy's legs and another time a DB did the same thing.  Now granted, both wound up being successful, but I don't get why you can't still try to wrap them up at the same time.

This past Saturday, Mr. Mond impressed me.  Yes, I totally get that A&M was in scramble mode being down 18.  But we didn't go into a prevent and forced them to earn every yard.  The frustrating thing was he continued to throw pinpoint passes with defenders draped all over the receivers, time and time again.  Sometimes, you just gots to give a guy his due. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #199 on: September 24, 2019, 01:57:38 PM »
Observation:  How much better is the tackling these days under Steele? I recall going back to the days of Josh Bynes, when he complained in an interview about his own guys not wanting to tackle properly.  He said that everybody was trying for the "thud" (I believe he called it) where defenders were just trying to knock someone off their feet with what basically amounts to a hard block.  I think our guys, for the most part, have become much better at teh tackles.

There were a couple of exceptions where Tutt went in like a missile at the guy's legs and another time a DB did the same thing.  Now granted, both wound up being successful, but I don't get why you can't still try to wrap them up at the same time.

This past Saturday, Mr. Mond impressed me.  Yes, I totally get that A&M was in scramble mode being down 18.  But we didn't go into a prevent and forced them to earn every yard.  The frustrating thing was he continued to throw pinpoint passes with defenders draped all over the receivers, time and time again.  Sometimes, you just gots to give a guy his due.
You'll get nothing and like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum