Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Five things

bgreene

Re: Five things
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2017, 04:56:37 PM »
Can I steal "Skeleton vulnerability" and use it in casual conversation with others?

We are gonna need you to give some examples before we can agree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2017, 05:33:12 PM »
Can I steal "Skeleton vulnerability" and use it in casual conversation with others?
You know that metal plate in my head? I had to have it replaced, cause every time Catherine revved up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour or so. So over at the VA they had to replace it with plastic. It ain't as strong so I don't know if I should go sailin down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2017, 05:42:27 PM »
She falls down a well, her eyes go cross. She gets kicked by a mule. They go back. I don't know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2017, 08:00:11 PM »
Exhibit A:

The 30 yard passes are what is concerning. There were some decent throws, but in my opinion, a lot of the longer throws are inaccurate, and lack touch and accuracy.

Exhibit B:

(I know, I know...competition. But that aside) Love his touch. Love the arm strength to get in the tight windows. Love his accuracy on the deep throws. Love his quick trigger throwing the ball. Love his footwork. Love his pump fake ability or ability to hold on to the ball after he starts his throwing motion. Looks good on the keepers. Just looks the damn part. Stidham for Heisman!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2017, 09:50:15 PM »
Sean White has moxie.

Stidham played for Raping Ass Baptist U of Wackoville. And he got hurt.

Make Auburn QB White Again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

chinook

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2017, 09:56:12 PM »
Sean White has moxie.

Stidham played for Raping Ass Baptist U of Wackoville. And he got hurt.

Make Auburn QB White Again.

dumb post of the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2017, 10:31:35 PM »
dumb post of the day.

Your words are hurtful.  True, but hurtful.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2017, 10:50:42 PM »
Exhibit A:

The 30 yard passes are what is concerning. There were some decent throws, but in my opinion, a lot of the longer throws are inaccurate, and lack touch and accuracy.

Exhibit B:

(I know, I know...competition. But that aside) Love his touch. Love the arm strength to get in the tight windows. Love his accuracy on the deep throws. Love his quick trigger throwing the ball. Love his footwork. Love his pump fake ability or ability to hold on to the ball after he starts his throwing motion. Looks good on the keepers. Just looks the damn part. Stidham for Heisman!

Didn't you read where Patrick is dead-ass accurate?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2017, 12:48:22 AM »
I was there. I saw some beautiful passes by Stidham. I also didn't see him getting jacked up after his hurried release.

SW, while missing on some damn good passes, stood in there and delivered a lot.
With a second more, maybe he hits the ones he missed. With a better route tree, maybe he throws to more open guys. And don't forget, our two brick handed seniors are gone.

It will be fun to watch. If SW starts, I'm OK with that. If he doesn't, I'm OK with that  too!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2017, 04:12:17 AM »
I was there. I saw some beautiful passes by Stidham. I also didn't see him getting jacked up after his hurried release.

SW, while missing on some damn good passes, stood in there and delivered a lot.
With a second more, maybe he hits the ones he missed. With a better route tree, maybe he throws to more open guys. And don't forget, our two brick handed seniors are gone.

It will be fun to watch. If SW starts, I'm OK with that. If he doesn't, I'm OK with that  too!
I just recall Todd in '08 and most thinking he was a washout with his injured shoulder. White didn't play banged-up or with mere soreness as coaches like to say. Most of the bad form imo grew from trying to minimize the pain, never out of fear.

Agree the new tree should make Kodi's group more effective and hopefully the offense resembles the '09 season where we sprayed the ball around and leaned on Ben Tate.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2017, 09:05:39 PM »
I just recall Todd in '08 and most thinking he was a washout with his injured shoulder. White didn't play banged-up or with mere soreness as coaches like to say. Most of the bad form imo grew from trying to minimize the pain, never out of fear.

Agree the new tree should make Kodi's group more effective and hopefully the offense resembles the '09 season where we sprayed the ball around and leaned on Ben Tate.

Hey. Jmar is back folks. Shit is on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2017, 11:29:45 PM »
I liked Neil. He wasn't bad.

He just wasn't CAM. And to his credit, he saw it. It's hard to accept when someone is better than you when you think its
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 11:31:37 PM by Vladimir »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2017, 12:30:58 AM »
I liked Neil. He wasn't bad.

He just wasn't CAM. And to his credit, he saw it. It's hard to accept when someone is better than you when you think its

Come on Vlad. Your people hack our country and you can't figure out the quote function. Embarrassing!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 08:30:09 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2017, 07:22:13 AM »
I am and it is.
I was offered more on other sites but I felt bad about leaving the X having contributed so much during my time here. Helps that I got a bonus all the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2017, 07:47:25 AM »
Coachspeak.

Trying to keep JS hungry and working.

Feeding media and fans some useless info.

All of the above.

Don't read too much into it dude.

^^^THIS

Reading between the lines.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2017, 09:04:20 AM »

I wanted to paint the night red, but blue bikes are more my speed. The recent construct of Russia has lead to Corvette sales and cheese sandwiches being down. Don't forget that computer chips and potato chips while both chips cannot be eaten.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2017, 09:11:23 AM »
I wanted to paint the night red, but blue bikes are more my speed. The recent construct of Russia has lead to Corvette sales and cheese sandwiches being down. Don't forget that computer chips and potato chips while both chips cannot be eaten.

Well you might have had a hunch back then, but that egg plant over there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2017, 09:21:35 AM »
Well you might have had a hunch back then, but that egg plant over there.

Anyone seeing the same linoleum base that was near Saturn? Well if I don't mind I could take a real shot at wheat bread and go for broke before home arrives. If you know what I mean wink wink. Who wants to take the water before the darkness goes into a chair.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2017, 09:27:22 AM »
Thanks for the welcome guys.
Home sweet home!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2017, 09:53:23 AM »
Anyone seeing the same linoleum base that was near Saturn? Well if I don't mind I could take a real shot at wheat bread and go for broke before home arrives. If you know what I mean wink wink. Who wants to take the water before the darkness goes into a chair.
Nonsense....everyone knows wheat bread causes glaucoma.
While cherries create dreams of home broken into the wings of crab apples. Boiled water of ice may go slowly but into containers boils up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum