Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A couple of our posters are prime suspects

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
A couple of our posters are prime suspects
« on: August 28, 2008, 09:28:16 PM »
Doesn't say whether "fisting" = sodomy in this case.
Police: Dog sodomized at shelter

Albuquerque police are investigating a disturbing case involving a man who sexually abused at least one dog at a local animal shelter.

The suspect is accused of sodomizing a dog at the Humane Society shelter near Wyoming and Zuni.

Detectives say the suspect has broken into dog kennels four times in the past two months.

Police say veterinarians at the shelter confirmed the abuse during exams.

The Humane Society won't comment on the case because they say it might prevent people from adopting pets.

People outside the shelter were shocked to hear what someone has been doing to the animals.

"It's pretty sick. I think I can't even fathom somebody doing that," said one woman who was at the shelter.

Detectives are hoping the suspect may have left evidence that will lead to his arrest.

"The animal did go through a SANE exam, which is similar to what a victim would go through in a rape case. That evidence hasn't been processed yet, so I don't know if there is any DNA evidence there," said Sergeant Rachel Azbill.

Deputies say if the suspect is caught, he will face bestiality charges.

http://kob.com/article/stories/s558754.shtml?cat=500
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."