Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mother Leaves Baby in Car; Baby Dies

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Mother Leaves Baby in Car; Baby Dies
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2014, 05:38:34 PM »
You seem to be pretty confrontational with anyone in this thread taking the facts and applying them logically to determine this guy's guilt for someone who has "moved on from it being an accident".

That is just it. I have yet to see any FACTS about this. All we get is what is spoon fed to us and a lot of that is supposition on the media's part.

That is why it is dangerous making absolute determinations on the man's guilt at this point.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2014, 05:59:11 PM »

Chad.  I encourage you to read ALL my post in this thread from start to finish in order.  Its not too many.  Discount the one you picked where I was being a smartass and I'll bet youll find a different take from me than the one you perceive.  Or don't.  It's up to you, but it matters not either way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2014, 06:07:12 PM »
That is just it. I have yet to see any FACTS about this. All we get is what is spoon fed to us and a lot of that is supposition on the media's part.

That is why it is dangerous making absolute determinations on the man's guilt at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2014, 09:02:15 PM »
I think that IF it were a total accident, which it weren't, that he would culpable of some wrongdoing for being a negligent father. As I said, if the law says that criminal negligence is a misdemeanor and thus a monetary fine or very light jail time is appropriate, then that's appropriate.

Something was off from the beginning with me, because people can say all day that "it can happen to anyone", but how many people does it really actually happen to? Not almost. Actually. Why does this thread exist? Because the two cases where it happened in the past few years were rare and alarming enough to bring it to our attention. Most people are decent enough parents to remember they are in fact parents before 7 hours of baby baking takes place.

Jail time is appropriate?  Decent enough parent?  Yes, I remembered - but I might not have.  I was a zombie that day. Dude, you have no fucking clue. You cannot be uber parent 24/7. It is impossible to do, and believe me, I tried.  I was so damn paranoid from the day K came home from the hospital, I nearly made myself sick.  Parents are human. You will make mistakes. And sometimes a mistake has tragic consequences that a parent has to live with forever.  But that's not necessarily criminal and most people recognize that.  You wait until you are sleep deprived and going through your days and nights on auto pilot with a new little life in your care and see if you don't screw up a time or two. God forbid anything tragic happen to you, but there will be times when a close call will leave you sleepless for a week. My son pulled away from me in a Target parking lot one time - just snatched free of my hand and ran off between two cars toward the drive lane. And they are fast - holy shit a toddler is fast. I screamed and fortunately the driver saw him and stopped. Was I negligent and deserving of criminal charges?  No - but I guarantee you I'm serving a life sentence. That was five years ago and I STILL wake up in a cold sweat dreaming about that and how close I came to losing him.

So best wishes to you atop the lofty heights of your pedestal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2014, 06:42:21 AM »
Can we all get back to the point?

He's an Alabama fan and thus guilty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2014, 10:01:20 AM »

Thats what I am saying.
and also that Wench is a bad mom that almost lost her kids ...twice.   

I keed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2014, 10:26:38 AM »
Jail time is appropriate?  Decent enough parent?  Yes, I remembered - but I might not have.  I was a zombie that day. Dude, you have no fucking clue. You cannot be uber parent 24/7. It is impossible to do, and believe me, I tried.  I was so damn paranoid from the day K came home from the hospital, I nearly made myself sick.  Parents are human. You will make mistakes. And sometimes a mistake has tragic consequences that a parent has to live with forever.  But that's not necessarily criminal and most people recognize that.  You wait until you are sleep deprived and going through your days and nights on auto pilot with a new little life in your care and see if you don't screw up a time or two. God forbid anything tragic happen to you, but there will be times when a close call will leave you sleepless for a week. My son pulled away from me in a Target parking lot one time - just snatched free of my hand and ran off between two cars toward the drive lane. And they are fast - holy shit a toddler is fast. I screamed and fortunately the driver saw him and stopped. Was I negligent and deserving of criminal charges?  No - but I guarantee you I'm serving a life sentence. That was five years ago and I STILL wake up in a cold sweat dreaming about that and how close I came to losing him.

So best wishes to you atop the lofty heights of your pedestal.

:bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2014, 10:32:23 AM »

Probably a Saints fan as well. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2014, 10:35:50 AM »

DEATH PENALTY!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2014, 11:06:58 AM »
Might I remind you he was living in Atlanta.

Dirty Bird, to be certain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #171 on: June 27, 2014, 11:08:43 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2014, 11:22:27 AM »
Being a bammer satisfies me he's guilty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2014, 12:24:31 PM »

Being a bammer fan is not a cri...

Hey. Wait a minute. I see what you did there...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2014, 12:34:09 PM »

Never thought I would see those three word together on this site, Unless it was from VV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2014, 01:03:05 PM »
Never thought I would see those three word together on this site, Unless it was from VV.

Bammers don't satisfy me.  I'm not related to them, so they are never interested.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2014, 02:09:15 PM »
Bammers don't satisfy me.  I'm not related to them, so they are never interested.

Usually too old too...wait, thats another guy on here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #177 on: June 27, 2014, 03:01:11 PM »
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/25/ga-man-accused-of-murdering-infant-son-by-leaving-him-in-a-locked-car-for-7-hours/

The baby died because they had it signed by $aban and the permanent marker came off in the bath, therefore he didn't need it anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2014, 03:17:54 PM »
The baby died because they had it signed by $aban and the permanent marker came off in the bath, therefore he didn't need it anymore.

Dude that isn't even funny!

Acting like Bammers bathe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2014, 04:57:43 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/06/father_charged_in_death_of_geo.html

I think he may confess soon. 

He's talking...selling bullshit.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions