Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed
« Reply #300 on: June 12, 2012, 10:35:35 AM »
I'm thinking they will be wiping some eggs off.

Think so?  I figured if that was the case that it would be pretty big and common news that the manhunt is back on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #301 on: June 12, 2012, 10:35:50 AM »
So have they caught the dude or what?

Nope. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #302 on: June 12, 2012, 10:36:26 AM »
I'm thinking they will be wiping some eggs off.

eggs or feces? You're tax dollars at work, or maybe not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #303 on: June 12, 2012, 10:37:47 AM »
TEAM WOOSIE!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #304 on: June 12, 2012, 10:38:44 AM »
eggs or feces? You're tax dollars at work, or maybe not.

What, did you not hear? AUbUrN GOtZ DEY ASSED mURKED!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #305 on: June 12, 2012, 10:39:19 AM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/12/us-usa-auburn-shooting-idUSBRE85B0SY20120612
Police raided wrong Alabama house searching for shooting suspect: FBI
By Tom Bassing

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama | Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:17am EDT

(Reuters) - A manhunt for the suspected killer of three men near Auburn University in Alabama led police and federal authorities to raid the wrong house Monday night, an FBI spokesman said on Tuesday.

Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation were searching for Desmonte Leonard, 22, the prime suspect in Saturday's shooting in which two former Auburn University football players were killed and a current player was wounded.

Police fired tear-gas cartridges into a house in Leonard's hometown of Montgomery, about 55 miles from Auburn.

The location "turned out not to be correct," FBI spokesman Douglas Astralaga said.

Three men were killed and three were wounded in the shooting at an apartment complex near the Auburn campus. One of wounded remains in critical condition with a bullet wound to the head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #306 on: June 12, 2012, 10:39:29 AM »
And he needs a demotion for being critically wrong twice in 24 hours.

I want to cook her a steak dinner and give her a foot massage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #308 on: June 12, 2012, 10:41:14 AM »
@KevinScarbinsky
Montgomery police say one of the two tips that led them to that home came from someone that said they dropped Desmonte Leonard off there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #309 on: June 12, 2012, 10:42:26 AM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/12/us-usa-auburn-shooting-idUSBRE85B0SY20120612

Gaaawwdd damn. I have heard this story too many fucking times. You're TAX DOLLARS ARE NOT AT WORK!

So, that's their fucking story and they're sticking to it?   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #310 on: June 12, 2012, 10:44:30 AM »
Gaaawwdd damn. I have heard this story too many fucking times. You're TAX DOLLARS ARE NOT AT WORK!

So, that's their fucking story and they're sticking to it?   :facepalm:

Rule #1:  Make sure you have the right goddamn house before you go busting doors in or tear gassing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #311 on: June 12, 2012, 10:45:46 AM »
This is the problem with not going tactical early.  Sure there is a risk to those assaulting but now all this time has been wasted.  I blame some of it on the safety culture that we have now where we cannot let anything bad happen to anyone.
Bunch of pussys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #312 on: June 12, 2012, 10:46:02 AM »
I feel like my emotions have been raped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #313 on: June 12, 2012, 10:46:23 AM »

Think so?  I figured if that was the case that it would be pretty big and common news that the manhunt is back on.

They have to first deal with the fact that every law enforcement agency you can think of was out there on live tv, shaking hands and patting themselves on the back thinking that they had the guy cornered. I knew as soon as I woke up and couldn't find shit on the news that it had to have fizzled out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #314 on: June 12, 2012, 10:46:59 AM »
Rule #1:  Make sure you have the right goddamn house before you go busting doors in or tear gassing.

Well I doubt they were doing one potato two potato to pick a house.  They went with the intel and the intel was wrong. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #315 on: June 12, 2012, 10:48:18 AM »
Emory just rolled over......

I hated how aggressive the police were during his tenure. But I was dumb and young. Looking back, he had a shitty city under relative control. Back then, everybody knew if you tangled with the MPD, you lost.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #316 on: June 12, 2012, 10:50:20 AM »
Emory just rolled over......

I hated how aggressive the police were during his tenure. But I was dumb and young. Looking back, he had a shitty city under relative control. Back then, everybody knew if you tangled with the MPD, you lost.

The first boots on the ground of Emory's Army would have had already cleared the house by the time anyone else had gotten there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #317 on: June 12, 2012, 10:52:02 AM »
Well I doubt they were doing one potato two potato to pick a house.  They went with the intel and the intel was wrong.

Well yeah, but why spend that much time and that many resource hours and not do the simple checks early on...instead of playing the Rolling Stones card?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #318 on: June 12, 2012, 10:53:06 AM »
So what the fuck was on the thermal reading and what the fuck was coughing?

Was it someone else acting as a diversion? If so dumbest motherfucker in history. Did the person in the attic just disappear? WTF?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #319 on: June 12, 2012, 10:53:49 AM »
Well yeah, but why spend that much time and that many resource hours and not do the simple checks early on...instead of playing the Rolling Stones card?

Well now you are back to the safety culture that we live in.  It has been a downward spiral ever since they outlawed lawn darts with metal tips.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions