Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I'm Sure Broadway Is Proud

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
I'm Sure Broadway Is Proud
« on: October 13, 2010, 11:28:11 AM »
Authorities are searching for a former Russellville resident who is accused of robbing a Franklin County man after shooting him in the hand.

Warrants for first-degree robbery and first-degree assault are issued for Namath Joe Jackson, 33, whose former address is Plum Street in Russellville.

Investigators said Jackson is accused of shooting a 31-year-old Phil Campbell man Oct. 8 outside his
residence.

Authorities said the victim walked outside his residence after seeing some people walking in his field. Investigators said Jackson is accused of stepping from behind a tree with a pistol. After a struggle, the man was shot in the hand and robbed.

Authorities believe Jackson, who has acquaintances in Franklin and Lauderdale counties, is still in the area.

He is 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs 180 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair. He is considered armed and dangerous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: I'm Sure Broadway Is Proud
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 12:01:25 PM »
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 12:22:16 PM »
Damn...tribute to a football player, a baseball player and a famous abuser all in one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 12:40:32 PM »
Look I think it's cute when you hear an Auburn fan names their dog Tiger or their cat Spirit, but what the hell is it with Bammers that makes them name their freeking kids these god awful names?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 12:46:25 PM »
Look I think it's cute when you hear an Auburn fan names their dog Tiger or their cat Spirit, but what the hell is it with Bammers that makes them name their freeking kids these god awful names?

Knew a lawyer in Birmingham that gave his 2 daughters the middle names of Tiger and War Eagle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 12:48:08 PM »
Knew a lawyer in Birmingham that gave his 2 daughters the middle names of Tiger and War Eagle.

Doesn't count
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 12:50:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 01:06:15 PM »

Britney and Pepper?  Or something like that, b/c if that's not them, then I know of someone who has done the same thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 01:19:12 PM »
Britney and Pepper?  Or something like that, b/c if that's not them, then I know of someone who has done the same thing.

Never knew them, only their dad...they'd be in their 30s now...one actually wound up going to UGA. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 01:25:40 PM »
Never knew them, only their dad...they'd be in their 30s now...one actually wound up going to UGA.

I think that might be them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 01:28:05 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 01:30:52 PM »
Pics.

Sorry, don't have any.  Met them a long time ago when we were in HS and that was only for a few minutes, but I remember the names.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 01:36:43 PM »
Sorry, don't have any.  Met them a long time ago when we were in HS and that was only for a few minutes, but I remember the names.
fail
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2010, 01:42:44 PM »
fail

Yes, I am well aware.   It was over 15 years ago, so even if I did have pics, the only person that would be interested would be Uncle Sani.  He would have found them pedobear approved.

Speaking of which, can I request a Pedobear smiley?

it is...

http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2009/11/the-legend-of-wareagle-and-tiger/

Yes, Whitney, not Britney..........as I said over 15 years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 01:48:40 PM »
Yes, I am well aware.   It was over 15 years ago, so even if I did have pics, the only person that would be interested would be Uncle Sani.  He would have found them pedobear approved.

Speaking of which, can I request a Pedobear smiley?

Yes, Whitney, not Britney..........as I said over 15 years ago.

Pretty sure this is one of them based on some folks I know in her friends list. 

http://www.facebook.com/people/Pepper-White/1486851081#!/profile.php?id=1486851081
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 02:18:07 PM »
I have recently decided that Cameron Crawford would be a good name for my first born son.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 02:32:24 PM »

Authorities said the victim walked outside his residence after seeing some people walking in his field. Investigators said Jackson is accused of stepping from behind a tree with a pistol. After a struggle the man was shot in the hand and robbed.

Ha, they were struuggggg'ling
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 04:28:52 PM »
Pretty sure this is one of them based on some folks I know in her friends list. 

http://www.facebook.com/people/Pepper-White/1486851081#!/profile.php?id=1486851081

Looks kind of like one of those Bama twins that always wore the houndstooth hat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 03:45:00 PM »
I have recently decided that Cameron Crawford would be a good name for my first born son.
That is, if your wife doesn't make your beta-male ass hyphenate the last name :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions