Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Deadliest Catch

Deadliest Catch
« on: July 13, 2010, 07:59:42 PM »
Tonight is Capt. Phil Harris's passes on as documented by the show tonight after suffering a major stroke.  He knew he was in ill health and asked that cameras keep rolling in the event something happens to him.

It's been tough to watch.  The show is absolutely intense. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Deadliest Catch
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 11:02:42 PM »
Tonight is Capt. Phil Harris's passes on as documented by the show tonight after suffering a major stroke.  He knew he was in ill health and asked that cameras keep rolling in the event something happens to him.

It's been tough to watch.  The show is absolutely intense. 

I saw the preview last night, very sad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 11:12:42 PM »
Just finished watching - I am so glad he and his boys were able to spend good time together, to say their I love you's and good byes, and that Capn Phil knew the younger one was going to rehab.  Very moving episode. 

I have really come to love this show.  Carl actually stays awake to watch this on Tuesday nights... we tape it but we watch it right after the kids go to bed - no waiting until later.  Too good to miss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 11:33:27 AM »
I've been hooked since the first season.  I didn't get to watch last night.  Took the bambino to get his second round of shots yesterday and he wasn't feeling good, but will be watching tonight.

Hated that Phil died, the show won't be the same without him on the Cornelia Marie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan