Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Crackdown 2

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Crackdown 2
« on: July 13, 2010, 07:02:29 AM »
Yeah they got the first part of this name right.  Was up till 2:30 this morning on teh Crackdown 2.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: Crackdown 2
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 01:02:15 PM »
You know, I saw that.  Your playing time basically mirrored mine last night.  I was tempted to send you an invite to posse up with me, but I knew that I'd be rejected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 01:20:13 PM »
You know, I saw that.  Your playing time basically mirrored mine last night.  I was tempted to send you an invite to posse up with me, but I knew that I'd be rejected.

You would have been.  I was busy whipping zombie ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 01:50:51 PM »
You would have been.  I was busy whipping zombie ass.

I'll be on again tonight...let me know if you want to change it up for an hour or two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 01:55:17 PM »
We'll see.  I will not get in tonight till around 10 so I may not make it on.  I am already tired as hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 02:17:41 PM »
We'll see.  I will not get in tonight till around 10 so I may not make it on.  I am already tired as hell.

I've drank a pot of coffee today...should be shitting water in about 2 hours or so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions