Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2010 Division 1 Helmet Schedule

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
2010 Division 1 Helmet Schedule
« on: June 30, 2010, 01:40:01 PM »
You do not have me to thank.  I am only the messenger, but if you hear someone cuss Nutt then remember who may or may not have supplied this.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 02:07:13 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

Re: 2010 Division 1 Helmet Schedule
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 04:00:57 PM »
printed and laminated. 

i even was kind and printed several for the pac ten homers in the office. 

again, i was reminded pac 10 > sec.  ha! fucktards.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 01:49:06 PM »
Is this link allergic to awesomeness? cause I can't get it to work!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 01:52:04 PM »
Is this link allergic to awesomeness? cause I can't get it to work!

Apparently your awesomeness does not allow you to realize it is a file and not a link....dumbass.

The attachment goes inactive after 30 days I think.  It is active again now.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 02:08:34 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 02:16:02 PM »
Apparently your awesomeness does not allow you to realize it is a file and not a link....dumbass.

The attachment goes inactive after 30 days I think.  It is active again now.

I realize it is an excel file, my point was that 1. I'm awesome and 2. it didn't work....you have been reported!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 02:17:45 PM »
I realize it is an excel file, my point was that 1. I'm awesome and 2. it didn't work....you have been reported!
I can only go by what you say.... It was a link and that you love cock.

I am revoking your shares.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 02:18:46 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 02:58:19 PM »
I'm the Miz....and I'm Awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 03:15:19 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions