Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Indoor Facility Approved...**UPDATED**

Birmingham

Re: Indoor Facility Approved...**UPDATED**
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2010, 10:07:57 PM »
For the record I did say it "appeared" that you didn't get the joke rather than saying one way or the other.  Hey man, if you're over it, I say we move on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2010, 10:11:46 PM »
For the record I did say it "appeared" that you didn't get the joke rather than saying one way or the other.  Hey man, if you're over it, I say we move on.

Done deal dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2010, 12:19:18 AM »
Fair enough.  I can swallow my pride and admit a grammatical error, even the ones that occur while I'm talking shit about grammar.  That doesn't make his post any easier to read, it just means it's possible that we're both retarded.

djsimp, this would be a much better sig than just calling me an idiot.

Fair enough on the sig, but is oy really any worse than your on? Secondly, your attempt at my sentence and word presentation is a joke. Yet I may have left a little less then what I would give a professor, it is totally understandable; hence your response. Yes, there are more than just you in the world that understands psychology. Besides, the is an internet forum fuck face, and I didn't know you was wearing a badge.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:25:18 AM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2010, 12:31:28 AM »

Maybe you should stop, think, and then post. Yep, just like the idea you had about thinking you think you know what other people are thinking; you dig Mr. Finley Ave.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2010, 12:50:25 AM »
Fair enough on the sig, but is oy really any worse than your on? Secondly, your attempt at my sentence and word presentation??? is a joke. Yet I may have left a little less then what I would give a professor, it is totally understandable; hence your response. Yes, there are more than just you in the world that understands psychology. Besides, the is an internet forum fuck face, and I didn't know you was wearing a badge.

Seriously dude, did you even try?  I've gotta have balls to bring this up a 2nd time, especially after I've made my own grammatical errors in the process, but shit dude.  You even edited it already, this is the finished product of reading it through a 2nd time???
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 01:22:29 AM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2010, 08:44:02 AM »
Seriously dude, did you even try?  I've gotta have balls to bring this up a 2nd time, especially after I've made my own grammatical errors in the process, but shit dude.  You even edited it already, this is the finished product of reading it through a 2nd time???

e-balls, e-penis, e-police. nuff said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2010, 09:13:17 AM »
Seriously dude, did you even try?  I've gotta have balls to bring this up a 2nd time, especially after I've made my own grammatical errors in the process, but poop dude.  You even edited it already, this is the finished product of reading it through a 2nd time???

Its not on purpose Bham. Simp's keyboard sticks. Ive been telling him to upgrade to a new one since the Tandy 1000 keyboard he uses is probably starting to wear out. You can't tell them Eufaula guys anything. Except for Courtney Upshaw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2010, 09:17:25 AM »
Courtney Upshaw.

You can't tell him anything either, he still ended up in Tuscaloosa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2010, 09:33:57 AM »
You can't tell him anything either, he still ended up in Tuscaloosa.

Sure you can...

"Stop! Put your hands in the air"

"Get down on the ground"

"You have the right to remain silent"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

Re: Indoor Facility Approved...
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2010, 09:39:54 AM »
Honestly, and I'm being serious, I can't believe people like yourself take everything so serious.  You're thin skinned and I really don't say anything that's remotely worse than normal game day banter.  Your feelings get hurt a little too easy if you asked me.  You should really think about growing a cock if you hadn't already thought about it.

Honestly, and I'm being serious, I can't believe people trolls like yourself take everything yourselves so serious.  You're thin skinned thick headed and I you really don't say anything that's remotely worse than normal game day banter intelligent, or typical of grade school banter.   Your feelings get hurt a little too easy if you asked me.   You believe that your posts that pollute this board hurt other people's feelings because that's what makes you feel important.   You should really think about growing a cock if you hadn't already thought about it.

Here's how seriously I take you.  You're like the neighbor's dog that is allowed to run loose that shits in other people's yards, and your posts are the piles of shit.  Nothing more than a nuisance.  If I step in a pile of shit in my yard because it's not supposed to be there, and I cuss the neighbor and his dog, it doesn't mean my feelings are hurt, or make the dog more important than the mangy mutt it is.  It means I'm annoyed with having to suffer the piles of shit in my yard.  If that makes you feel important, then that should be a clue to just how pathetic you really are. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2010, 09:53:27 AM »
Honestly, and I'm being serious, I can't believe people trolls like yourself take everything yourselves so serious.  You're thin skinned thick headed and I you really don't say anything that's remotely worse than normal game day banter intelligent, or typical of grade school banter.  Your feelings get hurt a little too easy if you asked me.   You believe that your posts that pollute this board hurt other people's feelings because that's what makes you feel important.  You should really think about growing a cock if you hadn't already thought about it.

Here's how seriously I take you.  You're like the neighbor's dog that is allowed to run loose that shits in other people's yards, and your posts are the piles of shit.  Nothing more than a nuisance.  If I step in a pile of shit in my yard because it's not supposed to be there, and I cuss the neighbor and his dog, it doesn't mean my feelings are hurt, or make the dog more important than the mangy mutt it is.  It means I'm annoyed with having to suffer the piles of shit in my yard.  If that makes you feel important, then that should be a clue to just how pathetic you really are.  
Exactly.

Birmingham ^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2010, 09:56:41 AM »
This thread has turned full on :homo:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2010, 09:57:49 AM »
Here's how seriously I take you.  You're like the neighbor's dog that is allowed to run loose that shits in other people's yards, and your posts are the piles of shit.  Nothing more than a nuisance.  If I step in a pile of shit in my yard because it's not supposed to be there, and I cuss the neighbor and his dog, it doesn't mean my feelings are hurt, or make the dog more important than the mangy mutt it is.  It means I'm annoyed with having to suffer the piles of shit in my yard.  If that makes you feel important, then that should be a clue to just how pathetic you really are. 

Fucking.
Great.
Analogy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2010, 06:13:18 PM »
Fucking.
Great.
Analogy.

I didn't read it, can you give me the high points?  Was it about me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2010, 11:53:15 PM »

Yes, it said you was a street Ho and you took a dick in the ass for food.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2010, 11:59:40 AM »

you read it, and can't dispute it.  IOW, you admit you're a worthless sack of shit that sucks cocks and to be tea bagged
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2010, 02:59:03 PM »
you read it, and can't dispute it.  IOW, you admit you're a worthless sack of shit that sucks cocks and to be tea bagged

now now JR, don't be so hard on the cock suckers out in the world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2010, 03:10:59 PM »

How bad does it bother you to know you spent time writing something I didn't even read?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions