Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Indoor Facility Approved...**UPDATED**

Birmingham

Re: Indoor Facility Approved...**UPDATED**
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2010, 09:30:07 PM »
Speaking of action, I'm waiting on my fellatio water head.

Whatever saves retarded people from having to suck your cock.  I wish one of them would call you out on the "but I've never had one from a retarded person" bullshit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2010, 10:22:27 PM »
(this too, is bait.  Please try to refrain from responding as I only get a kick out of reading your posts about how fucking retarded I am.  Here fishy fishy....)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2010, 10:46:13 PM »
Please tell me you drew that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2010, 11:36:32 PM »
Actually, it works out about 8/12ths of the time. Thats 3/4ths for those of you who speak in layman's terms.

:rofl: You got me on that one.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 11:38:06 PM by No Huddle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

JR4AU

Re: Indoor Facility Approved...
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2010, 11:31:44 AM »

Your flames and trolling evidence little intelligence or creative thought.  What a fucking sorry sack of shit you are.  I say that knowing you'll swell with pride thinking you've accomplished something be getting a response.   More evidence of just how fucking simple you are. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

Re: Indoor Facility Approved...
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2010, 06:36:29 PM »
Your flames and trolling evidence little intelligence or creative thought.  What a fucking sorry sack of shit you are.  I say that knowing you'll swell with pride thinking you've accomplished something be getting a response.   More evidence of just how fucking simple you are. 

Honestly, and I'm being serious, I can't believe people like yourself take everything so serious.  You're thin skinned and I really don't say anything that's remotely worse than normal game day banter.  Your feelings get hurt a little too easy if you asked me.  You should really think about growing a cock if you hadn't already thought about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2010, 07:54:41 PM »
:rofl: You got me on that one.
It is an inside joke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2010, 08:41:46 PM »
It is an inside joke.

Not really "inside" but yes, it does appear that no huddle nervously laughed at a joke he didn't understand.  No Huddle, the reference for the joke is in my sig.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2010, 08:48:17 PM »
Not really "inside" but yes, it does appear that no huddle nervously laughed at a joke he didn't understand.  No Huddle, the reference for the joke is in my sig.

The reference for the ongoing joke of Tiger X is in my sig.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2010, 08:58:48 PM »
The reference for the ongoing joke of Tiger X is in my sig.

djsimp, this is a true story.  A few months ago a member of this board pm'd me and thanked me for being nice to you and referenced a particular thread where I let you get by with things that I'd nail any other member to the wall for.  Because I didn't know you and because of the pm from that person, I thought you may be retarded or that you may suffer from a mental disorder.  I've made it a point to take it easier on you than the others here the past few months in the case that this was the case.  I don't know why the member emailed me to thank me for being nice to you or if they even know you for that matter but you talk enough shit to be treated like everyone else.  If you really are retarded, I'm sorry for talking about this here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2010, 09:14:35 PM »
djsimp, this is a true story.  A few months ago a member of this board pm'd me and thanked me for being nice to you and referenced a particular thread where I let you get by with things that I'd nail any other member to the wall for.  Because I didn't know you and because of the pm from that person, I thought you may be retarded or that you may suffer from a mental disorder.  I've made it a point to take it easier on you than the others here the past few months in the case that this was the case.  I don't know why the member emailed me to thank me for being nice to you or if they even know you for that matter but you talk enough shit to be treated like everyone else.  If you really are retarded, I'm sorry for talking about this here.

I love true stories, they're so heart warming. I never knew you were so caring and so giving. You must want a cookie? Anyway, I release you from your leash pussy, bring it. It took you some real deep thought to present this post, so thank for the effort in your dissertation but I have seen you're reaction too many folks on here. Those responses tell me you are so full of shit that I actually look forward to see how stupid you'll make yourself look next. Oh by the way, see my sig?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2010, 09:23:31 PM »
I love true stories, they're so heart warming. I never knew you were so caring and so giving. You must want a cookie? Anyway, I release you from your leash pussy, bring it. It took you some real deep thought to present this post, so thank for the effort in your dissertation but I have seen you're reaction too many folks on here. Those responses tell me you are so full of shit that I actually look forward to see how stupid you'll make yourself look next. Oh by the way, see my sig?

Okay, dude.  I don't know what to do here.  I kinda don't think you're retarded anymore but the way you construct sentences leaves enough doubt that I should tread cautiously.  Please show me you're not retarded by writing like it.  Also, did you really feel that pointing out your sig a second time was necessary?  What reaction were you looking to get from everyone by calling me an idiot in your sig?  
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 09:46:54 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2010, 09:40:44 PM »
Please show me your not retarded by writing like it.
Really? Your incorrect use of a possessive in the place of a contraction indicates to me that you should resist the urge to cast stones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Birmingham

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2010, 09:46:17 PM »
Really? Your incorrect use of a possessive in the place of a contraction indicates to me that you should resist the urge to cast stones.

Fair enough.  I can swallow my pride and admit a grammatical error, even the ones that occur while I'm talking shit about grammar.  That doesn't make his post any easier to read, it just means it's possible that we're both retarded.

djsimp, this would be a much better sig than just calling me an idiot.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 09:53:00 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2010, 09:47:03 PM »

NO SHIT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

No Huddle

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2010, 09:48:37 PM »

I am a math teacher.  :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2010, 09:51:34 PM »
It is an inside joke.

From here http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=9741.15

I found it funny when he used it again. Timing you know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2010, 09:54:55 PM »
No Huddle, did I really deserve to have a double-quote slam thrown at me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2010, 09:57:12 PM »
No Huddle, did I really deserve to have a double-quote slam thrown at me?

Yep and I am done with it. Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2010, 10:06:53 PM »
Yep and I am done with it. Carry on.

That was serious business, man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions