Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Medal of Honor

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Medal of Honor
« on: June 18, 2010, 07:42:38 AM »
For any who missed it at E3.

If you preorder it you will get a code to download and play the beta.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Medal of Honor
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:42:51 AM »
That looks badass.  Hey whats the take on COD Special Forces?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 10:23:39 AM »
That looks badass.  Hey whats the take on COD Special Forces?

Looks to be the first Vietnam based game that will be worth a shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 07:46:40 AM »
Been playing the beta for this and if the rest of the maps are anything like it then the game should be damn good.  Really good cross between Call Of Duty and Battlefield. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 09:57:16 AM »
Looks to be the first Vietnam based game that will be worth a poop. 

You didnt like Conflict Vietnam when it came out on regular Xbox a few years ago? I thought it was pretty decent. I liked how you could upload your own music and play it during the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 10:08:41 AM »
You didnt like Conflict Vietnam when it came out on regular Xbox a few years ago? I thought it was pretty decent.

I have a gaming gap in my life that stretched from "Legend of Zelda" to when the 360 came out.  Some of it due to a succubus wife at the time and some due to making up for having a succubus wife.

I liked how you could upload your own music and play it during the game.

You can do that now.  Just copy whatever music you want onto your 360 or jack it straight in, cut the game volume down, and open the 360 music player and hit play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 10:25:54 AM »
I have a gaming gap in my life that stretched from "Legend of Zelda" to when the 360 came out.  Some of it due to a succubus wife at the time and some due to making up for having a succubus wife.

You can do that now.  Just copy whatever music you want onto your 360 or jack it straight in, cut the game volume down, and open the 360 music player and hit play.

Ah...so sorry.

Yeah, thats true. I just thought it was cool at the time. That was before 360 came out and not every game had it. It was cool to be able to put AC/DC, Van Halen, Cream, Jimi Hendrix and Metallica inside fighting action on a Vietnam game.  It moved.....everytime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 11:40:35 AM »
Been playing the beta for this and if the rest of the maps are anything like it then the game should be damn good.  Really good cross between Call Of Duty and Battlefield. 

Looks just like CoD? Whats the catch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 12:01:29 PM »
Looks just like CoD? Whats the catch?

No catch.  Just has playstyle of battlefield with the graphics of COD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 12:49:33 PM »
No catch.  Just has playstyle of battlefield with the graphics of COD.
Playstyle of battlefield?  please to be explaining.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 01:15:56 PM »
Playstyle of battlefield?  please to be explaining.

More team based.  COD you can survive as a single if you know where to get, when to shoot, etc.  The way battlefield is set up you will not succeed unless you have a team working together.  Doesn't really matter what that together is. It can be running and gunning or camping but you had best have most everyone doing it and communicating. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 01:35:36 PM »
More team based.  COD you can survive as a single if you know where to get, when to shoot, etc.  The way battlefield is set up you will not succeed unless you have a team working together.  Doesn't really matter what that together is. It can be running and gunning or camping but you had best have most everyone doing it and communicating. 

Yeah the only battlefield game I played was the star wars series.  Good to know, probably not a game for me then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 01:39:30 PM »
Yeah the only battlefield game I played was the star wars series.  Good to know, probably not a game for me then.

I imagine the storyline will be good.  The thing is done by Dice and they put out a quality product in spite of EA being involved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions