Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AU vs. Clemson Final - Who will be there?

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
AU vs. Clemson Final - Who will be there?
« on: June 07, 2010, 12:57:47 AM »
I am in town dropping off my son at football camp. We went to the Sunday game. Sat on the terrace and had a great time. I am staying at the campground. Anybody having a pre-game beer before entering the stadium? Let me know.

Great crowd and an unbelievable finish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: AU vs. Clemson Final - Who will be there?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 10:30:45 AM »
My dad has been going to every game. He packs his cooler and pretty much walks around talking to different people. Y'all would get along. Let me know if you are there and I will send him your way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 12:33:09 PM »
My dad has been going to every game. He packs his cooler and pretty much walks around talking to different people. Y'all would get along. Let me know if you are there and I will send him your way.

I feel so damn old now.......Can a cooler be taken inside?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 12:45:25 PM »
I feel so damn old now.......Can a cooler be taken inside?

No. He just packs one and keeps in truck. I would meet up with you but I am in Texas. He calls me or texts me and updates me every inning. Last night I was on the phone with him when Simpson went yard. He was going nuts...

No one could go with him so he just goes alone...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 12:45:58 PM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 04:24:53 PM »
That's what happens when we get old. We go it alone.

Where are all you AU fans on TigersX? Where is your support? This is a chance to drink and yell for the home team.

Where are you Montgomery people?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 05:06:16 PM »
That's what happens when we get old. We go it alone.

Where are all you AU fans on TigersX? Where is your support? This is a chance to drink and yell for the home team.

Where are you Montgomery people?
I wanted to go, but I couldn't swing it because work. 

I will drink at home though, and stare at my computer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 05:08:24 PM »
I wanted to go, but I couldn't swing it because work. 

I will drink at home though, and stare at my computer.

I'll be staring at my computer also.  I'm in a hotel in Annapolis, MD, and I'll be praying to GOD that the internet speed will be decent enough to watch the feed okay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 05:18:27 PM »
Could one of you please do me a favor and post updates in the baseball board?  I cannot access the Shout Box from my phone, and I will be at baseball practice with our team tonight.

TIA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 05:22:47 PM »
..... and I will be at baseball practice with our team tonight.

you take teh fantasy baseballs seriously. it pays to be first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 05:42:50 PM »
Could one of you please do me a favor and post updates in the baseball board?  I cannot access the Shout Box from my phone, and I will be at baseball practice with our team tonight.

TIA

If the interwebs here allows it, I'll keep up with it for ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 05:45:31 PM »
I'm here already tailgating in the parking deck. 3rd floor. Anybody that is here come on by.

Buzz...If u want to PM me your # I'll be glad to text u updates at the end of each inning or half-inning, whichever you prefer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 05:47:20 PM »
I'm here already tailgating in the parking deck. 3rd floor. Anybody that is here come on by.

Buzz...If u want to PM me your # I'll be glad to text u updates at the end of each inning or half-inning, whichever you prefer.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is where teaching has it's benefits.  You get summers off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Aubie16

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 05:54:55 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is where teaching has it's benefits.  You get summers off.

It's a beautiful thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 06:01:47 PM »
Chad, come over.  I have hooked my computer up to the 52 inch flat screen.  You only live a few miles away.  No excuses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 06:40:30 PM »
Chad, come over.  I have hooked my computer up to the 52 inch flat screen.  You only live a few miles away.  No excuses.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is where lawyerteaching has it's benefits.  You get a 52 inch tube tv.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 02:42:47 PM »
If you weren't there, the loss was partly your fault. We took up a collection to pay off the umps. Apparently, Clemson collected more money.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:43:26 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 03:35:23 PM »
you take teh fantasy baseballs seriously. it pays to be first.
I just picked up Troy Glaus, and I thought it necessary to run through some team drills.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.