Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coach Chizik's speech at the L'Arche Football Preview in Mobile....

jmar

Re: Coach Chizik's speech at the L'Arche Football Preview in Mobile....
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2010, 09:45:16 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2010, 10:07:42 AM »
Jmar has my vote for the weirdest motherfucker on Tigersx.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2010, 10:25:36 AM »
I find it very pleasing that the bammers know what is on the back of the AU bus. It enforces my belief that all bammers are followers and not leaders.

Lead on Coach Chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2010, 10:40:08 AM »
Jmar has my vote for the weirdest motherphuker on Tigersx.
That's quite an honor Token. What is the competition like?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2010, 10:43:09 AM »
That's quite an honor Token. What is the competition like?

You've dismantled the competition so badly, they aren't worth mentioning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2010, 10:46:18 AM »
You've dismantled the competition so badly, they aren't worth mentioning.
PR-24 is my weapon of choice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2010, 10:49:17 AM »
Most of this thread has been a fight for biggest retard. Kind of a bloodbath, actually...I couldn't even tell you who the real winner is.

But I will say this....RWS...you totally missed what CCG was saying. Completely. Utterly.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

jmar

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2010, 10:53:18 AM »
Most of this thread has been a fight for biggest retard. Kind of a bloodbath, actually...I couldn't even tell you who the real winner is.

But I will say this....RWS...you totally missed what CCG was saying. Completely. Utterly.

It was like what shade of yellow will we choose for the den.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2010, 11:14:35 AM »
It was like what shade of yellow will we choose for the den.

This...wait, what?

Haven't figured out yet how this speech could somehow be twisted and turned to reflect negatively on Chizik.  The guy is saying grow up and represent this program and this University with class.  Don't walk around with your butt crack hanging out and treat everyone around you with respect. Yes, they recruit the hell out of these kids.  All big time programs do.  But that process doesn't define or shape a kid's character.  The recruiting process doesn't affect whether or not a kid dresses like shit or has the decency to show a little common courtesy and respect in their daily lives.  We recruited you because you're one hell of a football player.  If you are now going to be a part of this program, we expect you to conduct yourselves in a certain way.

Isn't this exactly what we praised Tuberville for for so many years?  Players not getting in trouble.  Developing the atmosphere of family (Hard fighting soldiers) in the program.  Helping out in the community.  How do you spin this speech otherwise?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2010, 11:36:38 AM »
There was only a perceived argument. I was bored!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2010, 11:49:32 AM »

He took what he wanted to take from it.  Pretty much expected take from a bammer, any bammer, but especially one that doesn't, IN ANY FUCKING MEANINGFUL WAY, support the bammer program.  A take, any take, from a dipshit bammer that's never attended a bammer game, that's stupid enough to admit it publicly, and that spends the majority of his football discussion time on an Auburn forum...is pretty much worth squadoosh. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2010, 12:04:50 PM »
Haven't any of you learned your lesson yet?

Never make fun of the floating head of death.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »
Jesus Christ on ice skates.........please tell me that you are purposely trying to be difficult. It can't possibly be this difficult to grasp what I am saying.

You missed the point of the speech, and then even STILL after claiming that I somehow was saying exactly what YOU were trying to point out, tried to paint a picture the Gene Chizik was being negative and being negative in front of people at a very inopportune time.

Whatever though....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2010, 05:58:25 PM »
Coach Chiz is the face of the program.  Like he said - it is the head coach that gets fired when a team loses.  His face belongs all over that bus.

But also note that not ONE player pictured on that bus is shown out of uniform - they are in FULL uniform - helmet and all.  Unless you know their number, they could be any player.  The point to be made is that once you get to Auburn, you are playing on a TEAM, wearing the SAME UNI, putting your team and your teammates FIRST.  There is no LOOK AT ME once you get to Auburn - or most any school worth a shit - because except for the numbers, you all are just alike.  One purpose.  One FAMILY.

Not a coincidence that the recruits are all saying they love Auburn because of the sense of FAMILY.  Some of them may have shitty family lives - coming to Auburn gives them a new family. 

And either you follow the family rules, or Momma takes a shoe upside your head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2010, 07:19:11 PM »
Coach Chiz is the face of the program.  Like he said - it is the head coach that gets fired when a team loses.  His face belongs all over that bus.

But also note that not ONE player pictured on that bus is shown out of uniform - they are in FULL uniform - helmet and all.  Unless you know their number, they could be any player.  The point to be made is that once you get to Auburn, you are playing on a TEAM, wearing the SAME UNI, putting your team and your teammates FIRST.  There is no LOOK AT ME once you get to Auburn - or most any school worth a shit - because except for the numbers, you all are just alike.  One purpose.  One FAMILY.

Not a coincidence that the recruits are all saying they love Auburn because of the sense of FAMILY.  Some of them may have shitty family lives - coming to Auburn gives them a new family. 

And either you follow the family rules, or Momma takes a shoe upside your head.

This.

However, RWS may STILL try to say he was saying THIS all along, Wench.  :doh:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2010, 09:04:33 PM »
This.

However, RWS may STILL try to say he was saying THIS all along, Wench.  :doh:
I now know why Kaos could hardly ever have a discussion with you without noting how oblivious you really are.

My point was, and still is, very simple. I agree with everything the man said. I simply find it hypocritical for him, or any college football coach, to preach how the recruiting process puts all these negatives into a kid, then t
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2010, 09:23:26 PM »
My point was, and still is, very simple. I agree with everything the man said. I simply find it hypocritical for him, or any college football coach, to preach how the recruiting process puts all these negatives into a kid, then t

I can only hope the sudden, interupted end to your post was because of the realization that you're lying through your tooth (is that possible?).

My point is, it is incredibly stupid to be a recruiter, and in being a recruiter, doing the things that AU and company do, and then turn around and bitch to a bunch of people how these kids think they are all that because of the recruiting process, like he doesn't understand why.

Hey Fucksquat!  

NOBODY SAID THIS!  NOBODY IS SAYING THIS.  NOBODY ASSOCIATED WITH AUBURN BITCHED ABOUT ANY OF IT!

The coaches are the ones that create the monsters Chizik was bitching about.

YOU sir, are a dumbass x 2.

However, he doesn't have room to bitch when he and his staff (and every recruiter in college football, for that matter) are encouraging it.

DUMBASS x 3!!!!!!!!!    

All that in ONE of your posts BITCH.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 09:31:17 PM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2010, 11:07:29 PM »
 :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2010, 04:47:26 AM »
Chop...rws is to use to his little Bitch of a HC...so, whenever another coach speaks about anything, he thinks that the coach is Bitch about something.  I mean, he must be bitchin'...right?  That's what coaches do...."I wanna be on the road recruiting and evaluating!!!....WAAAAH!!!!" (Yeah, that's why the NCAA put the rule in place because you're not suppose to be recruiting...stupid fuck).  "Everyone has a bye week before they play us....I'm scared of playing Georgia State...WAAAAH!!!!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2010, 07:57:58 AM »
Chop...rws is to use to his little Bitch of a HC...so, whenever another coach speaks about anything, he thinks that the coach is Bitch about something.  I mean, he must be bitchin'...right?  That's what coaches do...."I wanna be on the road recruiting and evaluating!!!....WAAAAH!!!!" (Yeah, that's why the NCAA put the rule in place because you're not suppose to be recruiting...stupid phuk).  "Everyone has a bye week before they play us....I'm scared of playing Georgia State...WAAAAH!!!!"

Nevermind.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 08:01:09 AM by No Huddle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban