Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

While the betas discuss American Idol...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: While the betas discuss American Idol...
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2010, 12:25:31 PM »
Mine would include:

NCIS Los Angeles, True Blood, Friday Night Lights, and a lot of movies.

I do have to admit I watch the show Parenthood....it is very well written.

Glaring omission from my list: Squidbillies.

The lulz are off the fucking charts on that show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2010, 12:30:59 PM »
Tuesday must see: Deadliest Catch

Wednesday must see: Ultimate Fighter

Any night must see: Man vs. Food and Ghost Adveturers (I love that shit)

And football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 12:31:43 PM »
(Parenthood)
I forgot I am also in love with Monica Potter:

and Lauren Graham aint bad either

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 12:49:47 PM »
Damn.  Gun smack. 

Okay, outside of a lot of hunting years ago and owning several different types of rifles and shotguns, I am no handgun expert by any means.  My home protection firearm is a .38.  Is that sufficient?  Beta gun?  Alpha gun?

A .38 is old school...good enough.  His 9mm is sufficient, just not my choice, or generally the choice of anyone that likes to talk big and manly, and about how viewing certain TV shows makes you an alpha or beta male.  I mean, if you're going to talk the talk...then walk the walk, put on your big girl panites, and buy a .45! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2010, 01:18:04 PM »
A .38 is old school...good enough.  His 9mm is sufficient, just not my choice, or generally the choice of anyone that likes to talk big and manly, and about how viewing certain TV shows makes you an alpha or beta male.  I mean, if you're going to talk the talk...then walk the walk, put on your big girl panites, and buy a .45! 

Damn skippy, b/c if someone wants to break into my house and threatens me, I want to make sure they go down.  :)

In all honesty, I have a .45 ACP, but the ole trusty Mossberg 500 is within reach.  That is truly all you need for home defense IMO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2010, 01:19:41 PM »

Look HotLips, I just don't judge my manhood by slug size.  I don't need a hand cannon.  Nowadays, I only carry a TCP anyways.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

JR4AU

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2010, 01:36:18 PM »
Look HotLips, I just don't judge my manhood by slug size.  I don't need a hand cannon.  Nowadays, I only carry a TCP anyways.  

Oky doke, but you do seem to comment on and judge other's manhood based on similarly unimportant things.  Just sayin'. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2010, 01:37:01 PM »
This is just about 95% bullpoop.  Seriously, I agree with most of your politics, but your over-reaching, overly dramatic representations with your beta/alpha crap is why I have trouble supporting half of what you say.  You're the extreme right version of the very extreme left type that I already can't stand.  

If I wanted to read all your overly dramatic alpha/beta BS, I'd go hang around and read the merry-go-round of poop that goes on in the SGA.  I don't want to have to sift through it everywhere.  

I do tend to be extreme right.  That doesn't make this alpha/beta thing any less real.  For Christ's sake, look around; you don't have to accept my explanations.  I admit that I did come off a bit too strong, surprising and shocking a few when this crap started.  I definitely didn't intend to do that.  Now, a few of you are automatically closed to this concept.  I just wanted to bust some balls and have some fun with it.  If you seriously think that today's male is up to the standards of yesterday, just ignore my posts on the topic.  Problem solved...  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2010, 01:38:26 PM »
Tuesday must see: Deadliest Catch

Wednesday must see: Ultimate Fighter

Any night must see: Man vs. Food and Ghost Adveturers (I love that shit)

And football.
Two things... One to Brian and one to Birdman.

Brian, I fucking love Trueblood.  Can not wait until the new season starts on June 13.

Birdman, You going to watch the Rampage/Rashad fight this weekend?  I am, I think it's going to be awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GarMan

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2010, 01:45:11 PM »
Oky doke, but you do seem to comment on and judge other's manhood based on similarly unimportant things.  Just sayin'. 

Actually, I just don't see the world through the eyes of a female.  That's the difference. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2010, 01:52:08 PM »

Brian, I fucking love Trueblood.  Can not wait until the new season starts on June 13.

Birdman, You going to watch the Rampage/Rashad fight this weekend?  I am, I think it's going to be awesome.

You went to watch twilight in theatres and you fucking love trueblood? I see what Garman means by "beta male"now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2010, 01:52:41 PM »
Actually, I just don't see the world through the eyes of a female.  That's the difference.  

And you revert right back to your way. As much as you go on about it, I think there might be some deep seated fear within you that you do see the world through the eyes of a female.  Most real men I know are ok with themselves, and don't go on and on about how everybody else's machismo fails to measure up to their own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2010, 01:53:40 PM »

Brian, I phuking love Trueblood.  Can not wait until the new season starts on June 13.

I definitely want to watch it but I have a feeling it ain't gonna happen since I'll be with a group of people at the lake who most likely aren't into it like I am.  I've never missed an episode of the Ultimate Fighter since it started.  Every year, I find myself just fucking hating one of the coaches.  This year, it's Tito's smug, overrated ass. I just laughed when he pulled out of the Lidell match.  He's such a bitch. I was never a Rashad fan but I respect the hell out of what he's done with his career.  I'll be pulling for Rampage but I think Evans takes him out.  Rampage was the funniest coach ever on the show but damn he's an awful coach...when he showed up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2010, 02:23:21 PM »
You can't really judge all 20 somethings based on Chizad. Not all of us get our political theories from Penn and Teller and Bill Maher. Some of us hold the door open for our women too. I wouldn't really consider the guys down at express oil "alpha males" though. Most of the people in their mid to late 20s know what a carburetor looks like too. A.C. Slater lost the "rebuild a carburetor" portion of the battle of the sexes contest to Tori.

+6 for the Saved by the Bell reference
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2010, 02:31:14 PM »
You went to watch twilight in theatres and you fucking love trueblood? I see what Garman means by "beta male"now.
I watched Twilight in the theaters and I love True Blood? I also have a little 9mm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2010, 02:34:54 PM »
I watched Twilight in the theaters and I love True Blood? I also have a little 9mm.

You've probably seen the Sex in the City movies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2010, 02:40:03 PM »
You've probably seen the Sex in the City movies.
Only the first one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2010, 02:48:42 PM »
Fuck you, I left 1/4 of the way through the movie.  I just thought it was another Underworld...I could not have been more wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2010, 03:33:49 PM »
Fuck you, I left 1/4 of the way through the movie.  I just thought it was another Underworld...I could not have been more wrong.

What was your first clue?  Not the 140 screaming pre-teens standing around going "OMG OMG OMG...."?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2010, 03:37:51 PM »
Fuck yeah, I got off 1/4 of the way through the movie.  I just thought it was another game of tummy sticks...I could not have been more wrong.

Easy now, no reason to be so sensitive. Fucking betas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions