Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts on American Idol Finale

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
Thoughts on American Idol Finale
« on: May 26, 2010, 11:30:49 PM »
Kelly Clarkson looked like a fat troll.
Paula was pretty funny coming back I was waiting for the big FU to Ellen Degeneras.
Dane Cook still sucks.
The guy beat the Hippie Chick.
Chicago was by far the best act there.
Bee Gees should have kicked idol contestants off stage while they singing.
Janet Jackson has a Thick Ass and some huge tatas.
Christina Agulera had some Cottage Cheese showing under her tights.
Allanis Morrisette, looked pretty good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Re: Thoughts on American Idol Finale
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 11:35:01 PM »
Paula was pretty funny coming back I was waiting for the big FU to Ellen Degeneras.
Dane Cook still sucks.

So uhm...  You actually watch that show?  Or, was that just something on the TV, while you did your nails? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 11:46:32 PM »
Not that many of you would admit to it - but they do tend to drag out some total corpses for this finale show, so it can be fun to watch for the "Oh SHIT!" factor. 

Tonight was no exception.  So here we go...

Intemperate thoughts... by T. Wench.

Joe Cocker.  Yes, THE Joe Cocker.  The man is only 66 and I know he has always flailed around on stage like Ray Charles with a wedgie, but DAYUM.  Fucker is OLD - a lot older than 66 in appearance and actions.  He is missing teeth even.  He had no fucking clue where he was, missed some words to Get by With A Little Help From My Friends, but was able to just riff along while Lee and Crystal helped him out.  He still had the classic Joe Cocker wail when he wanted to, but most of the time he was looking at the two Idol kids like "Who the fuck are you and where is my tapioca?"

The Bee Gees.  Seriously.  The Bee Gees except for the dead one.  I used to think Barry Gibb was the hottest thing on two legs.  That gorgeous mane of hair.  Those tight spandex pants.  Now the hair is long and grey and the gut is massive and the pants were still too tight, but in that creepy not good Cousin Eddie in a leisure suit kind of way.  His voice is pretty much shot - too old for the falsetto.  And the other one - not the dead one - Maurice?  Robin? I forget.  Anyway, I don't even think his mike was on.  Did he ever sing at all?  Not sure and couldn't tell, but they totally mangled Too Much Heaven.

Speaking of not knowing when to give up on your iconic voice... The Favorite Doobie Brother of Tigers X sang Taking It To The Streets... and got his ass kicked by Michael from Idol who sang it with him.  McDonald cannot hit a single note - his voice just dies and fades away.  I saw him two years ago at a private concert for our golf tournament - small room - and he just sucks.  People got up and left.  Myself included.

Janet Fucking Jackson.  Miss Jackson if you're nasty.  And she still is - in a good kind of way.  Girl has got an ass that I would give ten years of my life to have had ten years ago.  She did one song that I had to convince myself was not her lipsynching to Michael.  In fact, I even speculated that Janet is really the dead one, and Michael has taken her place.  Anyway, it was kind of weird to hear her sing that - but then she rips off the gown she was wearing and has on a skin tight body suit underneath - and I mean skin tight - and it was NOT a bad thing.  Nasty - one of my all time fav songs and one my cheer squad used to dance our way to a championship back in the day  - that song kicks ass.  She still has the dance moves and it rocked.

Brett Michaels.  Speaking of dead guys - he looked great.  He obviously lost a lot of weight in ICU because he looks (in the face at least) just like he did back in the day.  He and Casey James did Every Rose Has Its Thorn and they did a great job.  Brett acted like he has seen the other side and got a second chance at life - I hope he gets away from the skanks and does something for realz.

Chicago.  Sucked.  S-U-C-K-E-D.  The guys on horns were kick ass, but that stupid loser that replaced Peter Cetera was AWFUL.  SO BAD.  Made me want to just throw up.

Hall and Oates.  Lame.  LAME.  It was like a bad SNL skit.  I kept expecting the close up to show Will Farrell and Horatio Sanz.  Oates even had on that lame flannel shirt.  Hall looks like Brett Michaels and Axel Rose had a fat love child.

Christina Aguillera - looked exactly like Lady Gaga.  The song was horrific.  Fast forwarded through it after 15 seconds.

Alanis Morrisette - still looks the same as back in the late 80s and mostly sounds the same.  She can't hit those high vibratto notes anymore tho.

Carrie Underwood - TOTALLY HOT.  New song is awesome.  She is gorgeous.  Unreal beautiful and talented.  Best Idol ever.

Speaking of former Idols - holy shit did Kelly Clarkson get fat or WHAT!!!  Ruben Studdard lost a lot of weight - he looks good.  Taylor Hicks is still awesome and hot.  Fantasia still has fat lips.  Jordan Sparks got fatter.  And the guy that won last year - Kris Allen, maybe? - is still irrelevant and forgettable.

And since Simon is leaving, of course they brought Paula back.  She was as stoned as ever.  Some things never change.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 12:18:09 AM »
I had forgotten about Brett, that was a cool duet on Every Rose.  Glad to see him back.  As far as me watching Idol, I'm man enough to admit that my wife controls the DVR and my 47" LCD.  She has that thing crammed with every gag reflex girl show on every channel set to record such as Secret life of an american teenager, 90210, Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, etc.  So to spend quality time with my other I'll watch American Idol from time to time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 12:32:56 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 12:47:30 AM »
So to spend quality time with my other I watch American Idol all the time. from time to time.

then afterwards i get on teh intrawebs to start a thread and post a you tube video.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 03:53:50 AM »
No thoughts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 07:05:03 AM »
If you have ever called in a vote for this show you should not be eligible to vote in a real election until you have done some sort of penance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 09:08:21 AM »
The last preliminary fight to get into the semi-finals on the Ultimate Fighter was bad azz.  Unfortunately, it ended with an illegal kick to the head while the opponent was down.  Round 2 was going to be wild.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 10:14:55 AM »
Ghey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 10:22:41 AM »
Ghey

Johnny Weir thinks American Idol is uber ghey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 10:26:25 AM »
Dane Cook still sucks.

I'm thinking the whole point of this thread was to announce your obsession with or phobia of fat and cellulite, because we all know nobody gives a shit about American Idiol. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 10:34:12 AM »
I had forgotten about Brett, that was a cool duet on Every Rose.  Glad to see him back.  As far as me watching Idol, I'm man enough to admit that my wife controls the DVR and my 47" LCD.  She has that thing crammed with every gag reflex girl show on every channel set to record such as Secret life of an american teenager, 90210, Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, etc.  So to spend quality time with my other I'll watch American Idol from time to time. 

Prayers sent...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2010, 10:41:51 AM »
Wife turned this on.

Cooler and I went out to the deck.

Show went off. 4 empty blue moons and a two beer glasses and I came back inside.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 11:28:46 AM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 10:59:33 AM »
Not that many of you would admit to it - but they do tend to drag out some total corpses for this finale show, so it can be fun to watch for the "Oh SHIT!" factor. 

Tonight was no exception.  So here we go...

Intemperate thoughts... by T. Wench.

Joe Cocker.  Yes, THE Joe Cocker.  The man is only 66 and I know he has always flailed around on stage like Ray Charles with a wedgie, but DAYUM.  Fucker is OLD - a lot older than 66 in appearance and actions.  He is missing teeth even.  He had no fucking clue where he was, missed some words to Get by With A Little Help From My Friends, but was able to just riff along while Lee and Crystal helped him out.  He still had the classic Joe Cocker wail when he wanted to, but most of the time he was looking at the two Idol kids like "Who the fuck are you and where is my tapioca?"

The Bee Gees.  Seriously.  The Bee Gees except for the dead one.  I used to think Barry Gibb was the hottest thing on two legs.  That gorgeous mane of hair.  Those tight spandex pants.  Now the hair is long and grey and the gut is massive and the pants were still too tight, but in that creepy not good Cousin Eddie in a leisure suit kind of way.  His voice is pretty much shot - too old for the falsetto.  And the other one - not the dead one - Maurice?  Robin? I forget.  Anyway, I don't even think his mike was on.  Did he ever sing at all?  Not sure and couldn't tell, but they totally mangled Too Much Heaven.

Speaking of not knowing when to give up on your iconic voice... The Favorite Doobie Brother of Tigers X sang Taking It To The Streets... and got his ass kicked by Michael from Idol who sang it with him.  McDonald cannot hit a single note - his voice just dies and fades away.  I saw him two years ago at a private concert for our golf tournament - small room - and he just sucks.  People got up and left.  Myself included.

Janet Fucking Jackson.  Miss Jackson if you're nasty.  And she still is - in a good kind of way.  Girl has got an ass that I would give ten years of my life to have had ten years ago.  She did one song that I had to convince myself was not her lipsynching to Michael.  In fact, I even speculated that Janet is really the dead one, and Michael has taken her place.  Anyway, it was kind of weird to hear her sing that - but then she rips off the gown she was wearing and has on a skin tight body suit underneath - and I mean skin tight - and it was NOT a bad thing.  Nasty - one of my all time fav songs and one my cheer squad used to dance our way to a championship back in the day  - that song kicks ass.  She still has the dance moves and it rocked.

Brett Michaels.  Speaking of dead guys - he looked great.  He obviously lost a lot of weight in ICU because he looks (in the face at least) just like he did back in the day.  He and Casey James did Every Rose Has Its Thorn and they did a great job.  Brett acted like he has seen the other side and got a second chance at life - I hope he gets away from the skanks and does something for realz.

Chicago.  Sucked.  S-U-C-K-E-D.  The guys on horns were kick ass, but that stupid loser that replaced Peter Cetera was AWFUL.  SO BAD.  Made me want to just throw up.

Hall and Oates.  Lame.  LAME.  It was like a bad SNL skit.  I kept expecting the close up to show Will Farrell and Horatio Sanz.  Oates even had on that lame flannel shirt.  Hall looks like Brett Michaels and Axel Rose had a fat love child.

Christina Aguillera - looked exactly like Lady Gaga.  The song was horrific.  Fast forwarded through it after 15 seconds.

Alanis Morrisette - still looks the same as back in the late 80s and mostly sounds the same.  She can't hit those high vibratto notes anymore tho.

Carrie Underwood - TOTALLY HOT.  New song is awesome.  She is gorgeous.  Unreal beautiful and talented.  Best Idol ever.

Speaking of former Idols - holy shit did Kelly Clarkson get fat or WHAT!!!  Ruben Studdard lost a lot of weight - he looks good.  Taylor Hicks is still awesome and hot.  Fantasia still has fat lips.  Jordan Sparks got fatter.  And the guy that won last year - Kris Allen, maybe? - is still irrelevant and forgettable.

And since Simon is leaving, of course they brought Paula back.  She was as stoned as ever.  Some things never change.

OK. The title of this thread prohibited any gay hijacks. It started off gay. But this recap pulled the thread back up out of the gutter for a few seconds. I only watch idol the first few weeks to see all of the squealers and make fun of the weirdos. The actual "competition" is really not that interesting any longer.And I refuse to watch most anything Ellen Degenerate is on.

I agree that Carrie Underwood has really found her way, but I just can't appreciate her as much since she said she could never date a guy who hunts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 02:33:35 PM »
I agree that Carrie Underwood has really found her way, but I just can't appreciate her as much since she said she could never date a guy who hunts.

I would be the no huntingest mother fucker on the planet...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 02:39:05 PM »
I would be the no huntingest mother phuker on the planet...

Deer?  What deer? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 02:42:36 PM »
Bunch of hen pecked bitches.  Weskie got my back on this.

I am not changing anything I love to do for any woman just cause she does not like it.

In da mouf thrice.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 02:45:41 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 02:44:23 PM »
I would be the no huntingest mother fucker on the planet...
This all day and twice on Tuesday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 02:47:27 PM »
Bunch of hen pecked bitches.  Weskie got my back on this.

I am not changing anything I love to do for any woman just cause she does not like it.

In da mouf thrice.

Word.

First you give up hunting...

Then your friends have to go, because you spend too much time with them...

Then you need to attend Sally Sue's baby shower on Saturday, because it is much more important than some silly football game.

Finally, the balls are handed over.

Fuck that shit.  Proper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.