Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Lose Weight FAtty

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Lose Weight FAtty
« on: May 19, 2010, 11:21:56 PM »
http://www.ajc.com/news/hooters-waitress-says-weight-530333.html?cxntlid=thbz_hm&imw=Y
ROSEVILLE, Mich. -- A 132-pound server with the Atlanta-based Hooters restaurant chain claims she's been put on probation because of her weight.

Twenty-year-old Cassie Smith told WJBK-TV that she got a generally glowing review at the Roseville restaurant. But the 5-foot, 8-inch woman said an evaluation related to her uniform indicated that she needed to drop some weight.

Smith says she was horrified, heartbroken

and humiliated.

Hooters of America Inc. denies the claim. It said in a statement Tuesday that Hooters doesn't impose a weight requirement and "no employee in Michigan has been counseled about their weight."

The restaurant chain that features waitresses clad in tank tops and tight shorts says its standards are legal and fair.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Lose Weight FAtty
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 12:14:28 PM »
This argument has no validity without accompanying nude photos to let the public be the judge. 5'8" 132lbs. could look damn good if everything is in the right places.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 12:42:28 PM »
http://www.ajc.com/news/hooters-waitress-says-weight-530333.html?cxntlid=thbz_hm&imw=Y
ROSEVILLE, Mich. -- A 132-pound server with the Atlanta-based Hooters restaurant chain claims she's been put on probation because of her weight.

Twenty-year-old Cassie Smith told WJBK-TV that she got a generally glowing review at the Roseville restaurant. But the 5-foot, 8-inch woman said an evaluation related to her uniform indicated that she needed to drop some weight.

Smith says she was horrified, heartbroken

and humiliated.

Hooters of America Inc. denies the claim. It said in a statement Tuesday that Hooters doesn't impose a weight requirement and "no employee in Michigan has been counseled about their weight."

The restaurant chain that features waitresses clad in tank tops and tight shorts says its standards are legal and fair.

Not exactly hot, but not because she's "fat".  

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/hooters-server-says-she's-on-weight-probation

If that dude on the right in the vid had anything to do with it, he should be fucking shot!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:43:39 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 01:21:25 PM »
perfect opportunity to get a new set of hooters and lipo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 03:26:18 PM »
That regional manager was a fat fat fatty. :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 03:51:19 PM »
A set of double Ds and nobody will say another word to her. I guess it's a southern thang.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Aubie16

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 05:11:37 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 05:44:20 PM »
I'd hit it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 11:44:33 AM »
I see nothing wrong with her. Looks fine to me.  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 12:03:47 PM »
I'd hit it.

Funny stuff, it seems Leno got the last laugh on the dice man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 12:21:47 PM »
She is certainly not fat...and a less than stellar face is not a crime at Hooters. No one is really looking anyway.

There is not a one of you on here that wouldn't hit that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 12:26:24 PM »

This woman speaks the truth. And I would - maybe even twice.

She honestly has a better face than MOST Hooter's waitresses I've ever seen. JMHO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 12:43:47 PM »
This woman speaks the truth. And I would - maybe even twice.

She honestly has a better face than MOST Hooter's waitresses I've ever seen. JMHO.

Count me in the "Id hit it" group too.  Honestly, at least in the Birmingham Area Hooters, the talent level is extremely average on the whole. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 01:25:40 PM »
She is certainly not fat...and a less than stellar face is not a crime at Hooters. No one is really looking anyway.

She speaks teh truth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 01:39:05 PM »

I WOULD NOT HIT IT.

At this stage of the game, it would take a helluva lot more than that to even consider it. Too much to lose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 01:40:29 PM »
She speaks teh truth.

Now is the time for some of you single large men to get that. She feels fat and worthless. She is vulnerable. If you can put up with a yankee girl, go north.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 01:54:45 PM »
CC I think you are in need of a little clarification. I didn't mean cheat on your wife kind of hit it, I just meant if you were single at almost every stage of your life you wouldn't kick that girl out of bed.

Second, you are absolutely right. She is probably feelin a bit low but chances are she won't go for a guy that tells her she's fine the way she is. She'll go for the asshole that treats her like she's lucky to have him and that she does need to drop a few LB's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

chinook

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 01:57:25 PM »
I WOULD NOT HIT IT.

At this stage of the game, it would take a helluva lot more than that to even consider it. Too much to lose.

i wouldn't hit anything from detroit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 02:59:31 PM »
CC I think you are in need of a little clarification. I didn't mean cheat on your wife kind of hit it, I just meant if you were single at almost every stage of your life you wouldn't kick that girl out of bed.

Second, you are absolutely right. She is probably feelin a bit low but chances are she won't go for a guy that tells her she's fine the way she is. She'll go for the asshole that treats her like she's lucky to have him and that she does need to drop a few LB's.

Sadly enough, you are correct. As a father with a very pretty daughter, I try to make her feel as though she can accomplish anything on her own. Young ladies with low self esteem are a creep's target. Don't ask me how I know.....

And also for clarification, if she is strong enough to drop a few LBs, I don't want her. LB's are some bad mofos. I always avoided them. Now if she felt the need to lose weight in the form of lbs. then that might be OK.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 03:01:18 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 03:02:32 PM »
i wouldn't hit anything from detroit.

Miss USA. You know she won't get pregnant. She's on dem free birth control pills.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions