Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The alpha-Male...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The alpha-Male...
« Reply #220 on: May 25, 2010, 12:46:16 PM »
Who here cried when they shot Old Yeller?  Come on...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #221 on: May 25, 2010, 01:40:27 PM »
By the way, I haven't read this whole topic, and probably won't, but from the first couple of pages, this is one of the few cases where I'm in full agreement with GarMan and GH2001.

I'm sure somewhere along the line, the cliche's have been hashed out, but they're true.

Ban guns and only criminals will have guns. Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

I've got to believe that many of these massacres in gun-free zones could be prevented, or in the very least minimalized, had there been someone armed to cut their sprees short.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #222 on: May 25, 2010, 02:03:35 PM »
Who here cried when they shot Old Yeller?  Come on...

Nobody cried when Old Yeller got shot? I'm sure.

I cried my eyes out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2010, 03:13:56 PM »
By the way, I haven't read this whole topic, and probably won't, but from the first couple of pages, this is one of the few cases where I'm in full agreement with GarMan and GH2001.

I'm sure somewhere along the line, the cliche's have been hashed out, but they're true.

Ban guns and only criminals will have guns. Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

I've got to believe that many of these massacres in gun-free zones could be prevented, or in the very least minimalized, had there been someone armed to cut their sprees short.

See there Chad - you're not Sancho after all.   :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE