Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn lands Stud Instate LBer....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Auburn lands Stud Instate LBer....
« on: May 12, 2010, 11:05:07 AM »

Chris Landrum LB 6'3" 220lbs. 4.5 Sweet Water (5 Grillz)

"at the start of recruiting I was all Alabama, that was until I visited Auburn....Now my whole family has converted over with me"

Offer:
Auburn (Committed 05/12/2010)
SPuat
Tennessee
Southern Miss
Duke
Memphis
UAB
South Alabama

Receiving Interest From:
UCLA
FSU
Clemson
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 11:47:52 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Auburn lands Stud Instate LBer....
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 11:25:40 AM »
Chris Landrum LB Sweet Water (5 Grillz)
Yeah, this kid looks to be a stud.

Not evaluated yet, but should be a 4* when all's said and done.

Well, I dunno, maybe not now since uat will inevitably pull their offer and pretend like it never happened...

:we:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 12:54:12 PM »
Yeah, this kid looks to be a stud.

Not evaluated yet, but should be a 4* when all's said and done.

Well, I dunno, maybe not now since uat will inevitably pull their offer and pretend like it never happened...

:we:

He's overrated....and they didnt want him anyway. So they pulled his offer.   :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 01:11:51 PM »
bama's days of top recruiting is over. Welcome to the Auburn era bammers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 01:19:01 PM »
bama's days of top recruiting is over.
Really?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 01:27:15 PM »
Really?

Hey fuckstick, it's an Auburn forum and we're certainly entitled to at least run the same silly assed smack talk about our team that you bammers run about yours on our forum
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 01:31:06 PM »
Hey fuckstick, it's an Auburn forum and we're certainly entitled to at least run the same silly assed smack talk about our team that you bammers run about yours on our forum

You forget, JR, that RWS is the know all, end all bammer fan that represents the top .00023% of his fanbase.  Be carefull to take his bait.  He will manipulate the world of physics, facts a opinions of the world to ensure his epic reality of Bammertopia.

...or just sayin...be careful.  :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 01:33:47 PM »
Hey fuckstick, it's an Auburn forum
No shit....

It doesn't give me any less right to discuss anything either. It's called discussion. He's entitled to say that. I'm entitled to invoke discussion about it.  Deal with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 01:34:27 PM »
You forget, JR, that RWS is the know all, end all bammer fan that represents the top .00023% of his fanbase.  Be carefull to take his bait.  He will manipulate the world of physics, facts a opinions of the world to ensure his epic reality of Bammertopia.

...or just sayin...be careful.  :silence:

I know...he likes to throw out the "gimmicky" slander on Malzahn's offense...when pressed about it he notes how it's not gimmicky, but yet is.  When pressed further...he's done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 01:36:34 PM »
No shit....

It doesn't give me any less right to discuss anything either. It's called discussion. He's entitled to say that. I'm entitled to invoke discussion about it.  Deal with it.

I beg to differ assholio...you have zero rights here, you have priviledges, which are subject to revocation.  Deal with it, and my discussion that you "invoked"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 01:39:29 PM »
No shit....

I think you should make some signs and picket the ol' capital buildin'.  Fight for your rights for discussion!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 01:40:50 PM »
I know...he likes to throw out the "gimmicky" slander on Malzahn's offense...when pressed about it he notes how it's not gimmicky, but yet is.  When pressed further...he's done.
I didn't know I was being "pressed" in that thread. You asked a question, I answered, you appeard to semi-agree with what I wrote. I didn't know there was any "pressing" beyond that. Did I not bask in your knowledge enough? Is that the problem?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 01:43:13 PM »
For RWS...

http://www.ehow.com/how_2384521_use-invoke-evoke-correctly.html
I'm glad the grammar police have arrived. One of the definitions of invoke is to bring about, or cause, but whatever.

Shit, did I punctuate that correctly?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 01:44:42 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 01:46:28 PM »
I didn't know I was being "pressed" in that thread. You asked a question, I answered, you appeard to semi-agree with what I wrote. I didn't know there was any "pressing" beyond that. Did I not bask in your knowledge enough? Is that the problem?

You've yet to tell me what's "gimmicky" about it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 01:56:32 PM »
You've yet to tell me what's "gimmicky" about it.  
Mainly the constant HUNH, and constant motion. You have to admit, when they seem to get away from the HUNH and some other things in games, the offense seems to go right down the toilet. I mean, to an extent, you will have that with all teams. All teams have that certain comfort zone. All teams use some sort of gimmick at some point. Some more than others. I'm not going to overplay it like some others. I think you're really taking my use of the word out of context and flipping out about it, really. I never said it was a big gimmicky steaming pile of shit or anything like that.

If it works, who gives a fuck if it has gimmicks or whatever. It doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 02:00:23 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 02:17:00 PM »
Mainly the constant HUNH, and constant motion. You have to admit, when they seem to get away from the HUNH and some other things in games, the offense seems to go right down the toilet. I mean, to an extent, you will have that with all teams. All teams have that certain comfort zone. All teams use some sort of gimmick at some point. Some more than others. I'm not going to overplay it like some others. I think you're really taking my use of the word out of context and flipping out about it, really. I never said it was a big gimmicky steaming pile of shit or anything like that.

If it works, who gives a fuck if it has gimmicks or whatever. It doesn't matter.

The HUNH is Malzahn's "gimmick".  I've never seen them get away from it.   Motion to a lesser extent.  Many many teams use motion...that's a gimmick by definition, but certainly widely used and accepted.

Gimmicky is used derogatorily, by most anyway, when referring to Malzahn and his offense.  A gimmick isn't always bad though.  In some cases, like Malzahn's offense, and like Urban Meyers's as well, it's simply window dressing and cosmetics used to do the same old things that have always been used, and have proven to work.    The triple option is certainly a gimmick...worked and was widely used for a long time.  It went out of style for a while, and is gaining popularity again.  And though it's being dressed up with formationing, and personnel, it's still the triple option when you get down to it.    If cosemetics and window dressing didn't work, every body would choose one formation, and line up in that, and run every play from that one formation.  It would be a lot simpler to teach, and learn...and would also be that for the defenses they faced.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 02:27:39 PM »
Btw...Auburn's taking over the State, just so y'all know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 02:34:20 PM »
Cool, thanks for the heads up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »
That's hot off the presses baby!  When I get done with you guys you will be wearing gold plated diapers!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."