"Trip Switch"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #7622 on: January 29, 2016, 12:22:59 PM »
Share the Land                       Guess who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7623 on: February 14, 2016, 12:06:32 AM »
If you guys don't watch Austin City Limits, I highly, highly recommend it.  Been catching both established and to me, obscure bands for many years.  So much talent.  Such a great, intimate venue.  Flipping channels tonight and ran across this band.  Tedeschi Trucks band.  May be a staple to some of you.  Never even heard the name until tonight. Girl lead singer with a killer voice.  Lead guitarist is very Mark Knopfler-esque.  No pick. All finger picking.  Very unique.  Great sound.  Anyway, a sample...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #7624 on: February 14, 2016, 05:56:27 PM »
Anybody up for seeing The Old 97s in May at the Saturn in The Ham?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7625 on: February 14, 2016, 06:15:14 PM »
Upon further review of the Tedeschi Trucks Band, I find that it was formed by the husband-wife team of Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi.  It may be of interest (Or already known for years) to some that Trucks was a member at one time of The Allman Brothers Band and Rolling Stone named him one of the top 100 guitarists of all time.

I had a feeling when watching him last night that he might have been on stage a time or two before that.  Ya' think?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7626 on: February 18, 2016, 11:06:11 PM »
I'm going to pimp my new find a little more.  Yes, I'm sure many of you (AU1 for sure) are going to confirm my current residence as "100 Under A Rock Avenue", but I honestly had no idea who these peeps were. Susan Tedeschi has one of baddest ass blues voices I've ever heard and Dereck Trucks takes the slide and the blues to a new level.  Just a small sampling of Trucks here (On the left if you don't know him) but if you don't get Tedeschi here, I can't help you.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7627 on: February 19, 2016, 12:24:45 PM »
Upon further review of the Tedeschi Trucks Band, I find that it was formed by the husband-wife team of Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi.  It may be of interest (Or already known for years) to some that Trucks was a member at one time of The Allman Brothers Band and Rolling Stone named him one of the top 100 guitarists of all time.

I had a feeling when watching him last night that he might have been on stage a time or two before that.  Ya' think?

I'm going to pimp my new find a little more.  Yes, I'm sure many of you (AU1 for sure) are going to confirm my current residence as "100 Under A Rock Avenue", but I honestly had no idea who these peeps were. Susan Tedeschi has one of baddest ass blues voices I've ever heard and Dereck Trucks takes the slide and the blues to a new level.  Just a small sampling of Trucks here (On the left if you don't know him) but if you don't get Tedeschi here, I can't help you.

I didn't know any of this!!  Thank you!  Now you are going to blow me away and tell me that water is wet!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7628 on: February 19, 2016, 02:40:01 PM »

I didn't know any of this!!  Thank you!  Now you are going to blow me away and tell me that water is wet!

Well, not all the time.  See, if the temperature of water goes below 32 degrees, it will get hard and won't be wet any longer. We did an experiment back in Junior High.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7629 on: February 19, 2016, 02:51:42 PM »
Well, not all the time.  See, if the temperature of water goes below 32 degrees, it will get hard and won't be wet any longer. We did an experiment back in Junior High.

Sounds like marriage?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7630 on: February 19, 2016, 02:52:57 PM »

Sounds like marriage?

I knew when I wrote that, I was setting it up on the tee for someone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7631 on: February 19, 2016, 02:59:46 PM »
I knew when I wrote that, I was setting it up on the tee for someone.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7632 on: February 26, 2016, 05:37:43 PM »
Do Re Mi - The Family Von Trapp (Explicit)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #7633 on: March 16, 2016, 07:12:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7634 on: March 17, 2016, 10:31:17 AM »
Hot Cheri                      Hardline
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #7635 on: March 17, 2016, 11:03:00 AM »
The Pink Floyd - Echoes - Meddle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7636 on: March 17, 2016, 11:54:15 AM »
How do you like me know?                       Toby Keith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7637 on: March 17, 2016, 12:03:08 PM »
How do you like me know?                       Toby Keith

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7638 on: March 17, 2016, 12:21:43 PM »
:facepalm:

Its what was on Pandora.

One of these nights                    Eagles. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7639 on: March 17, 2016, 12:22:45 PM »

Its what was on Pandora.

One of these nights                    Eagles.

:facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions