Man On Your Mind                  Little River Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #7441 on: September 06, 2013, 04:12:10 PM »
The self checkout at Winn-Dixie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7442 on: September 06, 2013, 04:13:53 PM »
Always Waiting On You - Jack Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #7443 on: September 10, 2013, 02:08:22 PM »
The Last Kiss                        Brian Simpson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7444 on: September 10, 2013, 03:28:01 PM »
Where Rainbows Never Die - Steeldrivers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7445 on: September 10, 2013, 03:51:01 PM »
One Nation Under A Groove                 Gordon James
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7446 on: September 18, 2013, 04:52:18 PM »
Sean Price - BBQ Sauce
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7447 on: September 26, 2013, 05:53:29 PM »
Since none of you assholes mentioned it on Tuesday and the fact that I knew and said something to others but forgot to post it here......................It was the 20th anniversary of the release of "In Utero".  Fuck I feel old now.  So in honor here is VV's favorite song from that album.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7448 on: September 26, 2013, 06:15:28 PM »
Since none of you assholes mentioned it on Tuesday and the fact that I knew and said something to others but forgot to post it here......................It was the 20th anniversary of the release of "In Utero".  Fuck I feel old now.  So in honor here is VV's favorite song from that album.

"All Apologies" for not remembering.

Funny you mention it.

In Bloom - Nirvana
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 06:17:12 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7449 on: September 27, 2013, 04:29:29 PM »
Never was a huge Nirvana fan. Didn't dislike them and I know some of you have said you wore their stuff out.  Just never got into them enough to buy anything they put out.  Loved their videos more than the music.

Always amazes me what Dave Grohl has done since then.  Did the bass player do anything after Nirvana?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7450 on: September 27, 2013, 06:03:21 PM »
Never was a huge Nirvana fan. Didn't dislike them and I know some of you have said you wore their stuff out.  Just never got into them enough to buy anything they put out.  Loved their videos more than the music.

Always amazes me what Dave Grohl has done since then.  Did the bass player do anything after Nirvana?   

I liked Nirvana, and I thought Cobain was a hell of a song writer.  I did wear them, AIC and Pearl Jam out from my Freshman to Senior years of HS while everyone else was jamming out to Garth Brooks and the others that started the Pop Country phase. 

Now one thing I didn't like was the sucking off of Cobain once he killed himself.  He went from being a front man for a Seattle grunge band that was gaining popularity to a legend.  I also don't like the way that he is always put in the top whatever list of guitarist.  Don't get me wrong but for Rolling Stone to once have him listed as a top 20 guitarist of all time......ppppfffffttttttt..........

Better Man - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7451 on: September 30, 2013, 09:44:19 AM »
I liked Nirvana, and I thought Cobain was a hell of a song writer.  I did wear them, AIC and Pearl Jam out from my Freshman to Senior years of HS while everyone else was jamming out to Garth Brooks and the others that started the Pop Country phase. 

Now one thing I didn't like was the sucking off of Cobain once he killed himself.  He went from being a front man for a Seattle grunge band that was gaining popularity to a legend.  I also don't like the way that he is always put in the top whatever list of guitarist.  Don't get me wrong but for Rolling Stone to once have him listed as a top 20 guitarist of all time......ppppfffffttttttt..........

Better Man - Pearl Jam

Could not have said it better. Well, yes I could but...you know what I mean. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7452 on: September 30, 2013, 11:57:38 AM »

Better Man - Pearl Jam

Yep. Love them. But hard to put them with the elite with only 3 albums. Body of work just isn't big enough. But hearing them still does things to the soul.

That said, PJ was better. Period.

Snags, the bassist has done some side stuff since, but he didn't continue on with Grohl and Foo fighters. Not sure what he's doing now. Grohl is a cool mfer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #7453 on: September 30, 2013, 07:22:25 PM »
Todays the day, My Wife Met my Girlfriend  -  Rodney Carrington
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7454 on: October 11, 2013, 01:12:58 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #7455 on: October 12, 2013, 09:23:31 AM »
Quote from: bottomfeeder
The voices in my head.  Always those voices in my head...
fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7456 on: October 12, 2013, 09:36:03 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7457 on: October 15, 2013, 11:08:30 AM »
Angelina                    Michael Lington
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7458 on: October 15, 2013, 01:16:57 PM »
Friends On The Other Side - Keith David

Too many Disney soundtracks on the Ipod.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7459 on: October 15, 2013, 01:53:18 PM »
Cruisin' Bayou                     Tom Scott & The L.A. Express

Its turning cold and starting to rain here in Dallas. Good day for jazz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions