Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #7380 on: July 19, 2013, 06:47:28 AM »
That State Farm theme song while I sit on hold for another 15 minutes - Artist Unknown

Did you talk with Jake?

"Paradise City - G&R
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7381 on: July 19, 2013, 10:36:04 AM »
Did you talk with Jake?

"Paradise City - G&R

What are you wearing, Jake with State Farm?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7382 on: July 19, 2013, 10:56:22 AM »
What are you wearing, Jake with State Farm?

She sounds hideous.

"The Thrill is Gone" - B.B. King
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7383 on: July 19, 2013, 11:11:25 AM »
She sounds hideous.

"The Thrill is Gone" - B.B. King

Well, she's a guy so........

Are we really quoting commercials now?

Old Friend - Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7384 on: July 19, 2013, 11:14:38 AM »
Well, she's a guy so........

Are we really quoting commercials now?

Old Friend - Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks

Meh, whatever.

"Have a Drink on Me" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7385 on: July 19, 2013, 11:44:55 AM »
Meh, whatever.

"Have a Drink on Me" - AC/DC

I have no problems with quoting commercials.  Just reflecting on how much TV is watched to remember them.

I'd Rather Go Blind - Derek Trucks, Susan Tedeschi, Warren Haynes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7386 on: July 19, 2013, 12:01:02 PM »
I have no problems with quoting commercials.  Just reflecting on how much TV is watched to remember them.

I'd Rather Go Blind - Derek Trucks, Susan Tedeschi, Warren Haynes

What day is it?  Come ooonnn, what day is it?  Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #7387 on: July 19, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »
What day is it?  Come ooonnn, what day is it?  Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike......

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Let Love In            The Goo Goo Dolls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7388 on: July 19, 2013, 01:13:07 PM »
"Flirting with Disaster" - Molly Hatchet
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #7389 on: July 29, 2013, 12:31:38 AM »
My Shit's Fucked Up - Warren Zevon
Run Straight Down - Warren Zevon w/David Gilmour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7390 on: July 29, 2013, 10:51:30 AM »
Won't Be Fooled Again - The Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7391 on: July 29, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »
"Chain of Fools" - The Commitments
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7392 on: July 29, 2013, 11:49:28 AM »
Gemini                  Stanley Turrentine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #7393 on: August 05, 2013, 11:05:46 AM »
Frankenstein   Edgar Winter's White Trash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7394 on: August 05, 2013, 11:08:07 AM »
Billy's Blues               Philippe Saisse

Smooth Jazz on Monday to help with the headache from too many beers on the golf course yesterday. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7395 on: August 05, 2013, 11:23:54 AM »
Devastate - Amanda Shires
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #7396 on: August 05, 2013, 12:01:18 PM »
Glocoat Blues     Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7397 on: August 05, 2013, 12:04:49 PM »
Alive, Living In Jersey                   William Woods
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7398 on: August 05, 2013, 12:39:39 PM »
Going to California - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7399 on: August 05, 2013, 01:16:41 PM »
Los Flamingos                 Lara & Reyes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions