The Crow and the Butterfly - Shinedown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #7361 on: June 04, 2013, 12:36:34 PM »
Glocoat Blues - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
200 mph - Bill Cosby  (I know it ain't muzak, but it's still funny)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7362 on: June 04, 2013, 01:16:23 PM »
"Welcome Back" - John Sebastian
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7363 on: June 05, 2013, 01:45:46 PM »
Cocaine - Eric Clapton
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7364 on: June 05, 2013, 01:51:23 PM »
"One Thing Leads to Another" - The Fixx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7365 on: June 06, 2013, 11:18:08 AM »
"Welcome Back" - John Sebastian
Mista Kotta
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7366 on: June 06, 2013, 03:14:47 PM »
Mista Kotta

yep

"Cowboy" - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7367 on: June 06, 2013, 03:17:18 PM »
yep

"Cowboy" - Kid Rock

Well I'm packing up my game and I'm a head out west
 Where real women come equipped with scripts and fake breasts
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7368 on: June 06, 2013, 03:19:54 PM »
Well I'm packing up my game and I'm a head out west
 Where real women come equipped with scripts and fake breasts

No remorse for the sheriff, in his eye I ain't right
I'm gonna paint his town red, then paint his wife white UHHHHHH!

"Me So Horny" - 2 Live Crew
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #7369 on: June 09, 2013, 09:37:37 PM »
dude on far right with the cool Stache? Met him two years ago. Cool guy. Can still hit all the good ones too.
Always wanted to catch one of their shows. Only time I met someone famous was when Buddy Ebsen decided to have a sit and talk with us at Disneyland when I was 6 years old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7370 on: June 10, 2013, 11:11:44 AM »
Straight To Hell/ Satan Is Real - Hank Williams III
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7371 on: June 20, 2013, 11:16:40 AM »
Your Place or Mine -Gary Stewart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7372 on: June 20, 2013, 02:24:07 PM »
"Fat Man in the Bathtub" - Little Feat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7373 on: June 20, 2013, 02:33:35 PM »
Rubber Biscuit - Blues Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7374 on: July 17, 2013, 03:01:56 PM »
What?  Y'all ain't listening to music any more?

Single Petal of a Rose - Duke Ellington
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7375 on: July 17, 2013, 03:44:07 PM »
"Devil Without a Cause" - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7376 on: July 17, 2013, 06:36:39 PM »
What?  Y'all ain't listening to music any more?

Single Petal of a Rose - Duke Ellington

I do.  I have been stuck on this since it came out.  http://www.mtvhive.com/2013/06/03/jason-isbell-southeastern/

I have also been listening to this guy on youtube a lot :

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7377 on: July 18, 2013, 06:53:12 AM »
"Jump Around" - House of Pain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #7378 on: July 18, 2013, 03:19:11 PM »
Great Day To Whoop Somebody's Ass - Paul Thorn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7379 on: July 18, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »
That State Farm theme song while I sit on hold for another 15 minutes - Artist Unknown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions