"Flash of the Blade" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #7343 on: May 31, 2013, 02:29:03 PM »
TOTO - Hold the Line
Tower of Power - Me & Mrs. Jones
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:38:25 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7344 on: May 31, 2013, 03:00:35 PM »
"Turn Up the Radio" - Autograph
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7345 on: May 31, 2013, 03:45:14 PM »
Devastate - Amanda Shires
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #7346 on: May 31, 2013, 08:43:59 PM »
Friday + Johnny Walker + = Bliss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7347 on: May 31, 2013, 10:52:43 PM »
Friday + Johnny Walker + = Bliss
dude on far right with the cool Stache? Met him two years ago. Cool guy. Can still hit all the good ones too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7348 on: June 03, 2013, 05:58:11 AM »
"Rainbow in the Dark" - Dio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7349 on: June 03, 2013, 09:35:46 AM »
Mom - Lucero
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7350 on: June 03, 2013, 12:58:28 PM »
"Love is Alive" - Vonda Shepard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7351 on: June 03, 2013, 01:52:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7352 on: June 03, 2013, 01:54:57 PM »
"Always on the Run" - Lenny Kravitz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7353 on: June 03, 2013, 02:04:11 PM »
Uncle Sani?  I know I have asked before but have forgotten what you have said, but how is the 40 Watt?  Is the sound good or horrid?   We were thinking about taking a little road trip on a Friday or Saturday night and seeing the Drive-By Truckers on night, since it's kind of like their home base.  They play there a good bit.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:10:03 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7354 on: June 03, 2013, 02:15:45 PM »
Uncle Sani?  I know I have asked before but have forgotten what you have said, but how is the 40 Watt?  Is the sound good or horrid?   We were thinking about taking a little road trip on a Friday or Saturday night and seeing the Drive-By Truckers on night, since it's kind of like their home base.  They play there a good bit.

It's alright....Just like everything else in Athens though....It smells like piss.

"Never Surrender" - Don Felder
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7355 on: June 03, 2013, 02:22:06 PM »
It's alright....Just like everything else in Athens though....It smells like piss.

"Never Surrender" - Don Felder

uh oh, trouble
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7356 on: June 03, 2013, 02:33:04 PM »
uh oh, trouble

Why "uh oh"?  It's the truth.

"Mr Bojangles" - Nitty Gritty Dirt band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7357 on: June 03, 2013, 02:39:09 PM »
We still might have to make that trip for show. 

Relatively Easy - Jason Isbell
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7358 on: June 03, 2013, 05:43:35 PM »
The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7359 on: June 04, 2013, 06:10:40 AM »
"Sinner's Swing" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions