Let Me Live - Target
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #7221 on: April 11, 2013, 03:46:56 PM »
"The Streak" - Ray Stevens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7222 on: April 11, 2013, 03:49:52 PM »
Get Ready For Love - April Wine

One of my fav old rock songs from the late 70's.  AW was putting out some very unique rock & roll while the world was going disco.   :bong:  Did quite a lot of this to some April Wine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7223 on: April 11, 2013, 04:02:56 PM »
"While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - The Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7224 on: April 12, 2013, 01:16:57 PM »
One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer - George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7225 on: April 12, 2013, 01:27:37 PM »
"Heart Hotels" - Dan Folgerberg
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7226 on: April 12, 2013, 01:41:01 PM »
"Heart Hotels" - Dan Folgerberg

Personally, I like Maxwell House Dark Roast. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7227 on: April 12, 2013, 01:42:20 PM »
Personally, I like Maxwell House Dark Roast.

I just like it how Tarheel enjoys his wimens.

"Fuel" - Metalica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7228 on: April 12, 2013, 01:46:31 PM »
I just like it how Tarheel enjoys his wimens.

"Fuel" - Metalica

Werd.

Not a huge Metallica fan but Fuel is one of 3 or 4 that flat out kick ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7229 on: April 12, 2013, 01:48:57 PM »
Freak Like Me - Halestorm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7230 on: April 12, 2013, 02:21:14 PM »
"Bastard" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7231 on: April 12, 2013, 02:44:56 PM »
Have You Ever Seen the Rain - CCR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7232 on: April 12, 2013, 02:48:12 PM »
"Hard to Say" - Dan Fogelberg

Not sure why he is coming up on shuffle so much today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7233 on: April 15, 2013, 07:00:50 AM »
"Devil Woman" - Cliff Richard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7234 on: April 15, 2013, 10:03:20 AM »
Victims, Enemies, & Old Friends - Doc Dailey & Magnolia Devil
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7235 on: April 15, 2013, 10:05:41 AM »
"Devil Woman" - Cliff Richard
The man was a genius.

"Tighten Up" -The Black Keys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7236 on: April 15, 2013, 10:21:58 AM »
"Bicycle" - Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7237 on: April 15, 2013, 10:26:01 AM »
Picture Frames - Doc Dailey & Magnolia Devil

^^^Local band that I am trying to pimp out.

Took my son to his first ever concert on Saturday night.  I asked him if he wanted to go see "Mr. Jason" (Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit) and he lit up like a Xmas tree.  He had a blast.  Pointed and told me every song he played that night.  Of course they aren't by the right name, but they are right by his naming convention.  Had many people walk by and tell us we were raising him right. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7238 on: April 16, 2013, 01:05:56 PM »
Texas & Tennessee - Lucero
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7239 on: April 17, 2013, 03:37:21 PM »
For the Snaggs.

Warren Haynes is one of my favorites.

Dammit, why is it not embedding?
  Nm....duh!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:40:15 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions