"Eat the Rich" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #7142 on: February 26, 2013, 08:59:08 AM »
Why Ya Wanna Do Me? - Cowboy Mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7143 on: February 26, 2013, 10:07:23 AM »
"Welcome to the Machine" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #7144 on: February 26, 2013, 11:06:15 AM »
"Welcome to the Machine" - Pink Floyd
Ahhh  Classical Muzak

"She Came In Through The Bathroom Window"  The Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7145 on: February 26, 2013, 11:10:39 AM »

"She Came In Through The Bathroom Window"  The Beatles

I always liked Joe Cocker's version better....I think cause it looks like he's gonna have an epileptic fit as he's singing it.

"The Beautiful People" - Marilyn Manson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7146 on: February 26, 2013, 11:12:41 AM »
Hold On - Alabama Shakes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7147 on: February 26, 2013, 12:43:59 PM »

I always liked Joe Cocker's version better....I think cause it looks like he's gonna have an epileptic fit as he's singing it.

"The Beautiful People" - Marilyn Manson

Joe pretty much looks like on every song.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7148 on: February 26, 2013, 01:04:17 PM »
Joe pretty much looks like on every song.

True.

"You're Only Human" - Billy Joel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7149 on: February 28, 2013, 06:54:21 AM »
"Shine on You Crazy Diamond" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7150 on: February 28, 2013, 09:10:47 AM »
Sweet Destiny - Sister Hazel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7151 on: February 28, 2013, 09:43:31 AM »
"The Old Man Down the Road" - John Fogerty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7152 on: February 28, 2013, 01:30:02 PM »
"Ain't no rest for the wicked" -Cage the Elephant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7153 on: February 28, 2013, 01:33:00 PM »
"Ain't no rest for the wicked" -Cage the Elephant

:thumsup:

"Holiday" - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7154 on: February 28, 2013, 04:00:39 PM »
"Use Me" - Bill Withers...oh wait now "Home" - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7155 on: February 28, 2013, 04:11:11 PM »
Hold on Loosely - 38 Special
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7156 on: February 28, 2013, 04:17:53 PM »
Hold on Loosely - 38 Special
Her boobies are holding on loosely.

"Struggle" -Ringside
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7157 on: March 01, 2013, 07:15:19 AM »
"The Streak" - Ray Stevens

DON'T LOOK ETHEL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7158 on: March 01, 2013, 11:20:11 AM »
Not Fade Away - The Rolling Stones.

Pure blues and one of their first commercial songs before getting famous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7159 on: March 01, 2013, 11:21:56 AM »
"Roses" - Outkast
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions