"Some Heads are Gonna Roll" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #7081 on: February 14, 2013, 07:41:47 AM »
Forgiveness - Collective Soul
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7082 on: February 14, 2013, 07:51:42 AM »
"Save the Day" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #7083 on: February 14, 2013, 07:58:33 AM »
A Heart With a Mind of It's Own - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7084 on: February 14, 2013, 08:25:59 AM »
"Girls, Girls, Girls" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7085 on: February 14, 2013, 10:00:11 AM »
Feb 14 - Drive-By Truckers (iPhone was on random play, ironic given the date)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7086 on: February 14, 2013, 10:37:46 AM »
"What God Wants part 3" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7087 on: February 14, 2013, 10:41:24 AM »
Juliet - Pat McGee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7088 on: February 14, 2013, 10:42:26 AM »
"Mars Needs Guitars" - Hoodoo Gurus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7089 on: February 14, 2013, 10:57:14 AM »
Feb 14 - Drive-By Truckers (iPhone was on random play, ironic given the date)

Awesome song.

Icky Thump - White Stripes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #7090 on: February 14, 2013, 11:07:32 AM »
Ventura Highway             America
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7091 on: February 14, 2013, 11:11:25 AM »
Empty Walls - Serj Tankian
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #7092 on: February 14, 2013, 11:40:55 AM »
Sleep Now In the Fire - Rage Against the Machine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7093 on: February 14, 2013, 12:15:57 PM »
Still Counting - Volbeat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7094 on: February 14, 2013, 12:28:42 PM »
Brown Eyed Girl               Van Morrison
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7095 on: February 14, 2013, 12:39:51 PM »
"Ball and Chain" - Social Distortion
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7096 on: February 14, 2013, 01:02:22 PM »
Harden My Heart                  Quarterflash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7097 on: February 14, 2013, 02:31:33 PM »
"Give Up the Funk" - George Clinton
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7098 on: February 14, 2013, 03:22:48 PM »
Heat Of The Moment             Asia
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7099 on: February 14, 2013, 03:43:35 PM »
"Down Under" - Men at Work
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions