"I Don't Know (Spicoli's Theme) - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6982 on: January 30, 2013, 09:38:18 AM »
Where Will You Go - Cowboy Mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6983 on: January 30, 2013, 09:40:11 AM »
"Riff Raff" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6984 on: January 30, 2013, 10:01:19 AM »
Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6985 on: January 30, 2013, 10:17:06 AM »
"Let My Love Open the Door" - Pete Townshend
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6986 on: January 30, 2013, 10:39:17 AM »
Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6987 on: January 30, 2013, 10:41:44 AM »
"Mr Brownstone" - GnR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6988 on: January 30, 2013, 11:05:30 AM »
Wild Thing - Tone Loc
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6989 on: January 30, 2013, 11:06:25 AM »
"The Number of the Beast" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6990 on: January 30, 2013, 11:09:49 AM »
Hurt - Johnny Cash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6991 on: January 30, 2013, 11:15:16 AM »
The Look of Love - ABC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6992 on: January 30, 2013, 11:20:34 AM »
"Fly to the Angels" - Slaughter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6993 on: January 30, 2013, 11:32:51 AM »
Bawitdaba - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6994 on: January 30, 2013, 12:21:31 PM »
Sweet Amber - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6995 on: January 30, 2013, 12:44:00 PM »
Angie - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6996 on: January 30, 2013, 12:56:49 PM »
Rock Rock (Till You Drop) - Def Leppard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6997 on: January 30, 2013, 01:37:45 PM »
Forever Live And Die - OMD
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6998 on: January 30, 2013, 02:17:36 PM »
"Rebel Yell" - Billy Idol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6999 on: January 30, 2013, 02:36:52 PM »
"Rebel Yell" - Billy Idol

Speaking of this song, I saw an interview years ago with Idol where they asked him about crazy incidents on the road.  Paraphrasing here...He said one was a girl who came in the men's bathroom and sucked his dick while he sang Rebel Yell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions