"Epic" - Faith No More
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6961 on: January 29, 2013, 10:02:15 AM »
Give In - Sister Hazel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6962 on: January 29, 2013, 10:08:01 AM »
Jenny Says - Cowboy Mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #6963 on: January 29, 2013, 10:10:09 AM »
Jenny Says - Cowboy Mouth

LET IT GO, LET IT GO, LET IT GO!

Footprints on my Ceiling - Social D
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6964 on: January 29, 2013, 10:28:47 AM »
"We Shall Be Free" - Garth Brooks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6965 on: January 29, 2013, 10:37:59 AM »
She Loves You - The Gaslight Anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6966 on: January 29, 2013, 11:19:50 AM »
"A Long December" - Counting Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6967 on: January 29, 2013, 12:40:43 PM »
Absolute Zero - Stone Sour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6968 on: January 29, 2013, 12:42:03 PM »
"Learning to Fly" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6969 on: January 29, 2013, 01:13:35 PM »
Burning Down the House - Talking Heads
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6970 on: January 29, 2013, 01:16:56 PM »
"Black Water" - Doobie Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6971 on: January 29, 2013, 01:29:27 PM »
"Touch Too Much" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6972 on: January 29, 2013, 01:33:15 PM »
Jealous Again - The Black Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6973 on: January 29, 2013, 01:33:49 PM »
Summer Smile               Ronny Jordan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6974 on: January 29, 2013, 01:45:23 PM »
"We Will Rock You" - Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6975 on: January 29, 2013, 01:52:08 PM »
Rhythm Of Love                      Anugama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #6976 on: January 29, 2013, 01:56:28 PM »
Walk of Life - Dire Straits
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6977 on: January 29, 2013, 02:01:54 PM »
"Yesterdays" - GnR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6978 on: January 29, 2013, 02:37:44 PM »
Let's Get Crazy - Quiet Riot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6979 on: January 29, 2013, 02:39:23 PM »
"Let There Be Rock" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions