"Volcano Girls" - Veruca Salt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6761 on: January 14, 2013, 09:40:14 AM »
Coldplay - Unstaged Show Completo Legendado HD - Live Madrid
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6762 on: January 14, 2013, 09:46:56 AM »
"Radar Love" - Golden Earring
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6763 on: January 14, 2013, 10:51:55 AM »
Givin the Dog a Bone - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6764 on: January 14, 2013, 11:01:10 AM »
What Cha Gonna Do                 Brian Simpson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6765 on: January 14, 2013, 11:11:17 AM »
Incubus -
Wish You Were Here
Drive (HQ Live)
Promises, Promises
Love Hurts
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:22:35 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6766 on: January 14, 2013, 11:22:37 AM »
"Fooled Around and Fell in Love" - Elvin Bishop
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6767 on: January 14, 2013, 11:24:04 AM »
NICE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6768 on: January 14, 2013, 11:27:05 AM »
Take It All Away - Puddle Of Mudd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6769 on: January 14, 2013, 12:02:45 PM »
Face Down - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6770 on: January 14, 2013, 12:11:26 PM »

NICE!

Mondays and Tuesdays are always easy soulful music. To early in the week to have my music hollaring at me.   :getoff:

Silver Sands                    Jens Gad Presents
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6771 on: January 14, 2013, 12:22:16 PM »
ATWA - System Of A Down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6772 on: January 14, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »
Insensatez (How Insensitive)                Wes Montgomery
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6773 on: January 14, 2013, 12:32:37 PM »
Frank Zappa - Dinah Moe Humm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6774 on: January 14, 2013, 12:37:06 PM »
"Strawberry Letter #23" - The Brothers Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6775 on: January 14, 2013, 12:48:18 PM »
Highball With The Devil - Les Claypool & The Holy Mackerel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6776 on: January 14, 2013, 12:49:09 PM »
"Strawberry Letter #23" - The Brothers Johnson

I guess the first 22 never made the charts.  Good song (stomp by them is also good)

Try A Little Tenderness             David Sanborn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6777 on: January 14, 2013, 01:05:05 PM »
Oh Yeah - Chickenfoot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6778 on: January 14, 2013, 01:09:08 PM »
Devotion                  Collection: Smooth Jazz: Sax At Midnight
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6779 on: January 14, 2013, 01:14:44 PM »
"More Than I Can Say" - Leo Sayer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions