friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6621 on: January 07, 2013, 03:32:31 PM »
Southern Comfort                 The Crusaders
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6622 on: January 07, 2013, 03:32:59 PM »
"Wake Me Up When September Ends" - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6623 on: January 07, 2013, 03:33:06 PM »
Bartholomew - The Silent Comdey

10 Internet points to the first that can tell me what show this was the theme song for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6624 on: January 07, 2013, 03:36:29 PM »
Bartholomew - The Silent Comdey

10 Internet points to the first that can tell me what show this was the theme song for.

Hatfields and McCoys

"You've Got Another Thing Coming" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6625 on: January 07, 2013, 03:39:04 PM »

Hatfields and McCoys

"You've Got Another Thing Coming" - Judas Priest

+10

Wingless Angel - Bow Thayer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6626 on: January 07, 2013, 03:48:16 PM »
Dancing Machine - Jackson 5
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6627 on: January 07, 2013, 03:59:08 PM »
The Lady In My Life                 Stanley Jordan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6628 on: January 07, 2013, 04:17:20 PM »
You Got It (The Right Stuff) - NKOTB
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6629 on: January 07, 2013, 04:19:34 PM »
Give Me Your Heart              Bobby Lyle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6630 on: January 07, 2013, 04:21:31 PM »
Brand New Key - Melanie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6631 on: January 07, 2013, 04:22:35 PM »

lolwut?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6632 on: January 07, 2013, 04:28:00 PM »

lolwut?

I was gonna say something too, but he owned up and posted.

Motor City Shuffle                       Tim Bowman
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6633 on: January 07, 2013, 04:32:53 PM »
 :muttley:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6634 on: January 08, 2013, 06:50:42 AM »
"Up All Night" - Slaughter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6635 on: January 08, 2013, 07:17:59 AM »
The Other Side - Freddy Jones Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6636 on: January 08, 2013, 07:26:14 AM »
"Down Boys" - Warrant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6637 on: January 08, 2013, 07:40:46 AM »
Lost - Pat McGee Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6638 on: January 08, 2013, 08:08:20 AM »
"Just Remember I Love You" - Firefall
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6639 on: January 08, 2013, 10:35:17 AM »
Freak Me Out - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions