Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6400 on: November 24, 2012, 09:07:39 PM »
Eat shit and die - Me
I sing this all the time, especially now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

« Reply #6401 on: November 26, 2012, 01:02:07 PM »
AUT1, I'm downloading Dawes right now.

High Lonesome - The Gaslight Anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6402 on: November 26, 2012, 01:12:04 PM »
"What I Learned on the Road" - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6403 on: November 26, 2012, 02:02:59 PM »
AUT1, I'm downloading Dawes right now.

High Lonesome - The Gaslight Anthem

Figured you would like them. 

Bread and Water - Ryan Bingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6404 on: November 26, 2012, 11:25:21 PM »
Ain't No Easy Way - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Ain't that what rocky trained to in Rocky 4 over in Siberia?  #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6405 on: November 27, 2012, 07:10:43 AM »
"Flash of the Blade" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6406 on: November 27, 2012, 08:05:00 AM »
Words - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6407 on: November 27, 2012, 08:20:32 AM »
"Only You" - Kiss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6408 on: November 27, 2012, 08:36:23 AM »
That was a Crazy Game of Poker (Live) - O.A.R.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6409 on: November 27, 2012, 09:51:29 AM »
"Midnight Maniac" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6410 on: November 27, 2012, 10:09:24 AM »
Ain't that what rocky trained to in Rocky 4 over in Siberia?  #winning

Nope. That would be "No Easy Way Out" by survivor when he was pissed and driving the Lambo to blow off steam.

Dumb Way to Die - Melbourne Metro

We are laughing at this in the office.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #6411 on: November 27, 2012, 03:31:10 PM »
That's It For Now - Spoonful James
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6412 on: November 27, 2012, 03:34:34 PM »
"Still the Same" - Bob Seger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6413 on: November 28, 2012, 07:17:27 AM »
The Ballad - Bang Camaro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6414 on: November 28, 2012, 07:22:11 AM »
"Shine on You Crazy Diamond" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6415 on: November 28, 2012, 07:30:13 AM »
Flash's Theme - Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6416 on: November 28, 2012, 07:40:18 AM »
"Women in Love" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6417 on: November 28, 2012, 08:26:04 AM »
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6418 on: November 28, 2012, 08:38:32 AM »
"Mr. Brownstone" - GnR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6419 on: November 28, 2012, 09:02:58 AM »
Knights of Cydonia - Muse
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions