Paris - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6381 on: November 21, 2012, 11:24:03 AM »
"Shine on You Crazy Diamond" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6382 on: November 21, 2012, 12:20:39 PM »
Missing You            Steve Perry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6383 on: November 21, 2012, 01:03:12 PM »
"Perfect Strangers" - Deep Purple
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6384 on: November 21, 2012, 01:12:45 PM »
Pour Some Sugar On Me               Def Leppard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6385 on: November 21, 2012, 01:32:00 PM »
Oh Josephine - Black Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6386 on: November 21, 2012, 01:37:53 PM »
Someday                 Rob Thomas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6387 on: November 21, 2012, 01:39:42 PM »
Wait A Minute - The Clarks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6388 on: November 21, 2012, 01:44:22 PM »
In A Big Country               Big Country
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6389 on: November 21, 2012, 01:45:30 PM »
Lookout Mountain - Drive-By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6390 on: November 21, 2012, 01:49:00 PM »
I Ain't Got It All That Bad             Montgomery Gentry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6391 on: November 21, 2012, 01:49:49 PM »
Ain't No Easy Way - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6392 on: November 21, 2012, 01:52:05 PM »
It's a long way to the top - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6393 on: November 21, 2012, 01:54:46 PM »
Bartholomew - The Silent Comedy

10 e-dollars for the first person who knows what show/movie it was the intro for?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6394 on: November 21, 2012, 01:58:16 PM »
"Kick It In Second Wind" - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6395 on: November 21, 2012, 01:58:50 PM »
Ain't Goin' Down (Til The Sun Comes Up)               Garth Brooks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6396 on: November 21, 2012, 02:19:23 PM »
Brian Wilson - Barenaked Ladies
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6397 on: November 21, 2012, 02:47:40 PM »
Amanda - Bahstun
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6398 on: November 21, 2012, 02:51:23 PM »
I've Got This Friend - The Civil Wars
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6399 on: November 21, 2012, 02:55:05 PM »
You're All I've Got Tonight - Cars
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions