"Over the Mountain" - Ozzy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6261 on: October 24, 2012, 02:52:05 PM »
California Dreamin'                 The Mamas & The Papas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6262 on: October 24, 2012, 03:09:17 PM »
Red Solo Cup - Toby Keith

Thanks a lot.......now I can't get it out of my head. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6263 on: October 24, 2012, 03:19:09 PM »
Thanks a lot.......now I can't get it out of my head.

I can't get it out of my hand
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #6264 on: October 24, 2012, 03:47:09 PM »
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap  -  AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

« Reply #6265 on: October 24, 2012, 03:59:07 PM »
Aces High - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6266 on: October 24, 2012, 04:13:04 PM »
If I'd Been The One              38 Special
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #6267 on: October 24, 2012, 04:53:00 PM »
Masters of War  -  Mountain w/Ozzy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6268 on: October 24, 2012, 05:00:40 PM »
I like the old man's taste in music so far.

War Pig's (Basement Tapes) - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #6269 on: October 24, 2012, 05:42:08 PM »
I like the old man's taste in music so far.

War Pig's (Basement Tapes) - Black Sabbath
War Pigs  -  Govt Mule is a pretty good version too
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6270 on: October 24, 2012, 07:33:26 PM »
War Pigs  -  Govt Mule is a pretty good version too

Yes they do......speaking of Gov't Mule this is one of my favorite Warren Haynes clips.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6271 on: October 25, 2012, 06:57:36 AM »
"The Full Bug" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6272 on: October 25, 2012, 08:13:28 AM »
Black Moon - Wilco
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6273 on: October 25, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »
"Space Oddity" - David Bowie

..and I'm floating in a most peculiar way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6274 on: October 25, 2012, 08:30:43 PM »
Working Man - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6275 on: October 26, 2012, 07:04:02 AM »
"Take These Chains" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6276 on: October 26, 2012, 07:46:23 AM »
Cross Canadian Ragweed-Alabama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6277 on: October 26, 2012, 07:49:06 AM »
"Connected" - Stereo MC's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6278 on: October 26, 2012, 08:37:10 AM »
Cross Canadian Ragweed-Alabama

Damn good band!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6279 on: October 26, 2012, 10:03:56 AM »
"Treat Me Right" - Pat Benatar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions