"Tuesday's Gone" - Skynyrd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6241 on: October 22, 2012, 03:41:06 PM »
"Tuesday's Gone" - Skynyrd
Great version of that on "One More From The Road - Deluxe Edition"  from the same album
"T for Texas (blue yodel no. 1)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

« Reply #6242 on: October 22, 2012, 03:41:57 PM »
The Way is Was - The Killers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #6243 on: October 22, 2012, 03:52:47 PM »
The Way is Was - The Killers
I heard all you Jarheads were only to listen to John Phillips Sousa stuff
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

« Reply #6244 on: October 24, 2012, 08:21:58 AM »
I heard all you Jarheads were only to listen to John Phillips Sousa stuff

Only when marching.

I Still Believe - From the Lost Boys Soundtrack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6245 on: October 24, 2012, 10:17:22 AM »
"The Sunscreen Song" - Baz Luhrmann

"Little Miss Dangerous" - Ted Nugent
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 10:26:20 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6246 on: October 24, 2012, 10:28:22 AM »
"One Love" - Mr. Marley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6247 on: October 24, 2012, 10:31:23 AM »
"Sending the Old Man Home" - Jimmy Buffett

One of my favorite Buffett songs.  Have always liked his description of it....

This song literally came out of the blue. I was in traction on the top floor of Cedars Sinai hospital with my leg broken for the third time, wondering what else could go wrong. I mean, I had done a few bad things, but nothing to deserve three broken legs. That’s when the earthquake shook the hospital as if it were a cardboard box. I ordered more painkillers and drifted off. There was a movie on TV called The Gallant Hours starring James Cagney as Admiral “Bull” Halsey, and I flashed between the movie and images of my grandfather and the Officers Club at Pearl Harbor. The collage of images stayed with me the next day when I checked out of the hospital and flew home to Alabama where the ground was flat and didn’t move. There I wrote this song. It is still one of my favorites.

Anyone who likes to hear the backgrounds of Buffett songs should check this out...
http://www.buffettworld.com/songs/
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 10:35:53 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #6248 on: October 24, 2012, 10:37:16 AM »
God's Own Drunk  -  Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6249 on: October 24, 2012, 10:59:49 AM »
Please Take Your Drunken 15 Year Old Girlfriend Home - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #6250 on: October 24, 2012, 11:03:53 AM »
Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw   -   Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6251 on: October 24, 2012, 11:05:12 AM »
"One Week" - BNL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6252 on: October 24, 2012, 11:26:33 AM »
What I Got - Sublime
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6253 on: October 24, 2012, 11:34:30 AM »
Heart and Soul - T'Paaaaaauuuuu.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6254 on: October 24, 2012, 01:15:27 PM »
Your Love                  The Outfield     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6255 on: October 24, 2012, 02:15:43 PM »
Red Solo Cup - Toby Keith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6256 on: October 24, 2012, 02:31:15 PM »
"Why Can't We Be Friends" - War
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6257 on: October 24, 2012, 02:36:15 PM »
Back in Black - AC to da DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6258 on: October 24, 2012, 02:37:26 PM »
Mississippi Queen - Mountain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6259 on: October 24, 2012, 02:47:20 PM »
Mississippi Queen - Mountain

Nevah, evah gets old.

Bold As Love (Hendrix cover) - John Mayer 

Speaking of...I'm sure there was a bit of chemical influence in his writing, but some of his lyrics are pretty damn creative.

My red is so confident he flashes trophies of war
And ribbons of euphoria.
Orange is young, full of daring but very unsteady for the first go 'round.
My yellow in this case is not so mellow.
In fact I'm trying to say it's frightened like me.
And all of these emotions of mine keep holding me
From giving my life to a rainbow like you.
But I'm a yeah, I'm bold as love,
Yeah yeah.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 02:51:53 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions