My Wish                      Rascal Flatts
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6001 on: September 12, 2012, 04:25:34 PM »
GH and myself were hi jacked by discussing music in the Bob Dylan owned slaves thread or something like that (go fucking figure, only on the X can you be talking about slavery and then it turn to music) and I mentioned the Live At Austin City Limits performances that you can watch on PBS.  Some of the best performances I have ever seen on that show.  To go watch someone there is on the bucket list.  Anyone watch these on a regular basis?  I have them set to DVR.

Howlin' For You - The Blakc Keys (Live At Austin City Limits)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6002 on: September 12, 2012, 04:31:53 PM »
You fucked up my Dylan thread. 

Strut - Bob Seger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6003 on: September 12, 2012, 04:34:23 PM »
Just The Same Way    Journey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6004 on: September 13, 2012, 07:11:39 AM »
"Rainy Day People" - Gordon lightfoot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6005 on: September 13, 2012, 09:39:44 AM »
Rock On - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6006 on: September 13, 2012, 09:40:47 AM »
"Like a Rock" - Bob Seger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6007 on: September 13, 2012, 09:48:26 AM »
Lovin' Every Minute Of It - Loverboy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6008 on: September 13, 2012, 09:49:07 AM »
"Mrs Robinson" - The Lemonheads
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6009 on: September 13, 2012, 09:51:36 AM »
You fucked up my Dylan thread. 

Strut - Bob Seger

It was fucked up already just being about Dylan. The overrated HACK!

Black and White - Three Dog Night
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6010 on: September 13, 2012, 10:00:50 AM »
"Long Stick Goes Boom" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6011 on: September 13, 2012, 10:43:26 AM »
Holy Diver - DIO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6012 on: September 13, 2012, 11:12:05 AM »
Holy Diver - DIO

Nice.  Thought I was the only RJD disciple on here.

"The Post War Dream" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6013 on: September 13, 2012, 11:30:01 AM »
Black Water               The Doobie Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6014 on: September 13, 2012, 12:28:19 PM »
It was fucked up already just being about Dylan. The overrated HACK!

Black and White - Three Dog Night

Kurt GoBang belongs on Mount Rushmore
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6016 on: September 13, 2012, 01:03:19 PM »
Kurt GoBang belongs on Mount Rushmore

:haha:

Everytime You Cry     The Outfield
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6017 on: September 13, 2012, 01:12:10 PM »
"Top of the World" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6018 on: September 13, 2012, 01:53:18 PM »
  I Don't Want To Live Without You     Foreigner 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6019 on: September 13, 2012, 02:06:24 PM »
"Help Somebody" - Van Zant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions