"Secrets" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5981 on: September 11, 2012, 10:30:07 AM »
China Grove - Doobie Brothers

Before the bearded one nuked em with an atom bomb
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5982 on: September 11, 2012, 10:55:31 AM »
China Grove - Doobie Brothers

Before the bearded one nuked em with an atom bomb

I blame him for the entire downturn of good music in the 70's. 

"Electric Eye" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #5983 on: September 11, 2012, 11:09:52 AM »
I blame him for the entire downturn of good music in the 70's. 

"Electric Eye" - Judas Priest

Unless you like a bearded cheesy white dude that attempts to sound like a black guy singing soul music and looking foolish in the process.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5984 on: September 11, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
Believe                Spyro Gyra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #5985 on: September 11, 2012, 02:25:36 PM »
Hold Me - Fleetwood Mac
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5986 on: September 11, 2012, 03:00:38 PM »
Burnin'               Paul Taylor
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #5987 on: September 11, 2012, 04:07:16 PM »
Pictures of Matchstick Men - Status Quo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5988 on: September 12, 2012, 07:09:30 AM »
"Let it Ride" - BTO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5989 on: September 12, 2012, 07:54:08 AM »
Secrets in the Night - The Nadas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5990 on: September 12, 2012, 08:00:19 AM »
"Reminiscing" - Little River Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5991 on: September 12, 2012, 09:47:31 AM »
Dead Giveaway - Shalimar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5992 on: September 12, 2012, 09:51:35 AM »
Four Walls of Raiford - Jamey Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5993 on: September 12, 2012, 10:26:32 AM »
Four Walls of Raiford - Jamey Johnson

My favorite Skynyrd song.

"Alabama Song" - The Doors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5994 on: September 12, 2012, 10:45:15 AM »
My wife on the phone bitching about traffic              Wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5995 on: September 12, 2012, 10:53:33 AM »
Just an Old Fashioned Love Song - 3 Dog Night

Saw these guys live too dallas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5996 on: September 12, 2012, 10:56:41 AM »
My favorite Skynyrd song.

"Alabama Song" - The Doors

Jamey Johnson does a pretty good cover of it.  No where near as good as the original.  In my top 5 favorite Skynyrd songs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5997 on: September 12, 2012, 11:37:15 AM »
Just an Old Fashioned Love Song - 3 Dog Night

Saw these guys live too dallas.

Would have loves to seen the original 3, I heard there first drummer (Had the first set of clear drums) was bad ass.

Fever Dreams               Hardline
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5998 on: September 12, 2012, 01:16:10 PM »
"You Sexy Thing" - Barry White
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5999 on: September 12, 2012, 02:05:01 PM »
Would have loves to seen the original 3, I heard there first drummer (Had the first set of clear drums) was bad ass.

Fever Dreams               Hardline

If you can just catch Negron in concert, thats all thats needed. He was 3 dog. The other two were useless. He's THE GUY in every song essentially.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE