No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5941 on: September 05, 2012, 04:34:55 PM »
War Eagle (Fight Song)   Auburn Marching Band.

Tickets purchased-I'm coming home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5942 on: September 06, 2012, 06:54:58 AM »
"Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" - Cage the Elephant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5943 on: September 06, 2012, 10:34:47 AM »
No Sugar Tonight / New Mother Nature       Guess Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5944 on: September 06, 2012, 10:53:27 AM »
No Sugar Tonight / New Mother Nature       Guess Who

Nice.  Great song to play on the guitar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5945 on: September 06, 2012, 12:37:40 PM »
Nice.  Great song to play on the guitar.

Almost the weekend trying to get in a better mood.

Say It Isn't So      The Outfield
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5946 on: September 06, 2012, 12:42:42 PM »
"Gypsy" - Ronnie James Dio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5947 on: September 06, 2012, 01:12:35 PM »
Turn the Page - Bob Seger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5948 on: September 06, 2012, 01:35:03 PM »
"The Mississippi Squirrel Revival" - Ray Stevens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5949 on: September 06, 2012, 01:59:17 PM »
Macho Man    Village People (let me save yawl the trouble)
 :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5950 on: September 06, 2012, 02:01:27 PM »
"Gotta Let Go" - Lita Ford
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5951 on: September 06, 2012, 02:22:43 PM »
The Chain (Live 1997)    Fleetwood Mac
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5952 on: September 06, 2012, 02:31:48 PM »
"Cadillac Pussy" - Kid Rock & Hank Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5953 on: September 06, 2012, 02:35:56 PM »
Solitary Man (Live)   Neil Diamond

My mom loved Neil Diamond so we grew up listening to him a lot especially at dinner, my folks were very old school, no TV on during dinner.

There are certain songs that he sings that take me back to our house in Opelika.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5954 on: September 06, 2012, 02:38:22 PM »
It's All Over Now- Rolling Stones

Some of their earliest shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5955 on: September 06, 2012, 02:40:53 PM »
My Best Girl - Lucero
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5956 on: September 06, 2012, 02:54:12 PM »
My Best Girl - Lucero

HA...close in title to what Ive got on.....

My Best Friend's Girl - The Cars
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5957 on: September 06, 2012, 03:28:31 PM »
HA...close in title to what Ive got on.....

My Best Friend's Girl - The Cars

I love the Cars.  I grew up wathcing their videos on MTV and they were great.  MTV?  You know, that channel that used to show music videos?  What ever happened to that channel?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5958 on: September 06, 2012, 03:29:23 PM »
I love the Cars.  I grew up wathcing their videos on MTV and they were great.  MTV?  You know, that channel that used to show music videos?  What ever happened to that channel?

You mean the Jersey Shore channel?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5959 on: September 06, 2012, 03:50:29 PM »

Thought they changed to DTV and the D stands for Douche. I wish one day that I could drop them from my programs I get. Everytime I scan by those channels I get a little dumber.

Sandman    America
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions