"End of the Line" - The Traveling Wilburys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5861 on: August 29, 2012, 02:50:27 PM »
"End of the Line" - The Traveling Wilburys

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5862 on: August 29, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »
"All Lovers Are Deranged" - David Gilmour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5863 on: August 29, 2012, 03:21:50 PM »
Hard Workin' Man        Brooks & Dunn   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5864 on: August 29, 2012, 03:30:18 PM »
"Black Hole Sun" - Soundgarden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5865 on: August 29, 2012, 03:33:01 PM »
"Black Hole Sun" - Soundgarden

A double for that (thats wat Vandy Vol said)

:thumsup: :thumsup:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5866 on: August 29, 2012, 03:56:35 PM »
Poison Arrow      ABC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5867 on: August 30, 2012, 06:56:58 AM »
"Turn To Stone" - Joe Walsh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5868 on: August 30, 2012, 10:11:08 AM »
"Make the Move" - Kenny Loggins

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5869 on: August 30, 2012, 10:14:10 AM »
The kid is hot tonight                  Loverboy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5870 on: August 30, 2012, 10:16:44 AM »
"Girls" - Beastie Boys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5871 on: August 30, 2012, 10:17:11 AM »
"All Mixed Up" - 311
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5872 on: August 30, 2012, 10:29:53 AM »
"Straw Hat and Old Dirty Hank" - BNL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5873 on: August 30, 2012, 10:31:30 AM »
Teenage Dream    Katy Perry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5874 on: August 30, 2012, 10:31:57 AM »
"Never Been to Spain" - Three Dog Night
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5875 on: August 30, 2012, 10:34:13 AM »
Teenage Dream    Katy Perry

:drool2:

"Night on Fire" - VHS or Beta
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5876 on: August 30, 2012, 10:37:14 AM »
"4:33 A.M. (Running Shoes)" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5877 on: August 30, 2012, 10:43:03 AM »

:drool2:

"Night on Fire" - VHS or Beta

That is one delicious piece of woman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5878 on: August 30, 2012, 11:16:33 AM »
That is one delicious piece of woman.

And what the fuck did she see in Russell Brand??????????

Don't Want To Live Without You       Pablo Cruise   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5879 on: August 30, 2012, 11:17:30 AM »
"Mas Tequila" - Sammy Hagar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions