"Holiday" - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5801 on: August 27, 2012, 02:25:46 PM »
Breathe - Breaking Benjamin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5802 on: August 27, 2012, 02:27:43 PM »
Retroboy        Richard Elliot   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5803 on: August 27, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »
"Cool the Engines" - Boston
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5804 on: August 27, 2012, 02:31:34 PM »
Sleep Apnea - Chevelle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5805 on: August 27, 2012, 02:36:46 PM »
"The Full Bug" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5806 on: August 27, 2012, 02:40:29 PM »
Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5807 on: August 27, 2012, 02:48:58 PM »
Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young

Commie!

Ohio - Neil Young
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5808 on: August 27, 2012, 02:51:33 PM »
Commie!

Ohio - Neil Young

There's a few of them I overlook simply because they are either THAT good at teh musikz or aren't always talking about the politics every waking minute. Another good example is Billy Joel.

Besides, Neil may not be a liberal anymore after the Commie Mothership, NBC, tried to kill him off Saturday......

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5809 on: August 27, 2012, 02:56:50 PM »
There's a few of them I overlook simply because they are either THAT good at teh musikz or aren't always talking about the politics every waking minute. Another good example is Billy Joel.

Besides, Neil may not be a liberal anymore after the Commie Mothership, NBC, tried to kill him off Saturday......

Ha!  That is awesome!

Yeah, I like Young's music, hate his politics.  I had to stop what I was listening to and find Ohio when you posted that.  Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

Better Than Me - Hinder
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5810 on: August 27, 2012, 03:00:20 PM »
Ha!  That is awesome!

Yeah, I like Young's music, hate his politics.  I had to stop what I was listening to and find Ohio when you posted that.  Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

Better Than Me - Hinder

Well, they may not have been entirely inaccurate in their headline. I'm sure ole Neil has been to the Moon a couple of times in his own special way.

Angie - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5811 on: August 27, 2012, 03:25:32 PM »
Well, they may not have been entirely inaccurate in their headline. I'm sure ole Neil has been to the Moon a couple of times in his own special way.

Angie - Rolling Stones

:bugs:

Wonderwall - Oasis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5812 on: August 27, 2012, 03:39:21 PM »
Into The Blue        Brad Rambur   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5813 on: August 27, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »
Cold -Crossfade
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5814 on: August 27, 2012, 04:33:20 PM »
May The Words       Justo Almario 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5815 on: August 27, 2012, 05:01:15 PM »
Boss D.J. - Sublime
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #5816 on: August 27, 2012, 09:02:59 PM »
Foo Fighters - Times Like These
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5817 on: August 28, 2012, 07:54:10 AM »
"Jump Around" - House of Pain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5818 on: August 28, 2012, 12:03:18 PM »
"(Don't fear) The Reaper"- Blue Oyster Cult

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #5819 on: August 28, 2012, 12:11:15 PM »
Rock 'n' Roll Lifestyle - Cake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.