"Take It Easy on Me" - Little River Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5781 on: August 27, 2012, 11:21:03 AM »
Addicted - Saving Abel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5782 on: August 27, 2012, 11:25:44 AM »
Just A Cool Day (Cool Mix)    Human Dimension

Loverboy-Pat Benatar-Journey this weekend.

Loverboy-Played 35 minutes and played about 5 songs-all the ones we know. 2 original members and sounded ok.

Pat Benatar-Looks good for her age and sounded great she played for about an hour and 10 minutes.

Journey-The new lead singer (not that new anymore) sounded good-They played all the old standards plus some new stuff that was really good. 2 Original members

Worst part  $12.00 beers:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5783 on: August 27, 2012, 11:28:52 AM »
Worst part  $12.00 beers:

$12.00 for water with a hint of horse piss? 

Headstrong - Trapt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5784 on: August 27, 2012, 11:53:21 AM »
$12.00 for water with a hint of horse piss? 

Headstrong - Trapt

Good beers (Shiner-etc) were $8.00 each but smaller (12oz) and in a can which I hate good beer in a can. The lines were stoopied to get anything to drink.  3 bands -One beer for each band for a total of $36.00 for the evenings inside drinking. wife had a glass of wine  $10.00

Siesta Del Sol (Laid Back Summer Cut)        In Credo 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5785 on: August 27, 2012, 12:07:13 PM »

Good beers (Shiner-etc) were $8.00 each but smaller (12oz) and in a can which I hate good beer in a can. The lines were stoopied to get anything to drink.  3 bands -One beer for each band for a total of $36.00 for the evenings inside drinking. wife had a glass of wine  $10.00

Siesta Del Sol (Laid Back Summer Cut)        In Credo

I don't mind good beer in a can, depending on who makes it and what you consider a good beer.  Cans help give them a little better shelf life.

Wishpool - Brother Cane
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5786 on: August 27, 2012, 12:22:54 PM »
I don't mind good beer in a can, depending on who makes it and what you consider a good beer.  Cans help give them a little better shelf life.

Wishpool - Brother Cane

I like most white beers (Blue moon-Whogarden-Sterkins White Ale-Alaskan White) I like most Shiners-I had Shiner ruby red in the car for before and after. And of course what night (next morning) would not be complete without a stop at the local waffle house on the way home. Damn that place was nasty and the food was oh so good.

Turn Out The Lights   Warren Hill   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5787 on: August 27, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »
Somebody Someone - Korn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5788 on: August 27, 2012, 12:26:02 PM »
I like most white beers (Blue moon-Whogarden-Sterkins White Ale-Alaskan White) I like most Shiners-I had Shiner ruby red in the car for before and after. And of course what night (next morning) would not be complete without a stop at the local waffle house on the way home. Damn that place was nasty and the food was oh so good.

Turn Out The Lights   Warren Hill

Yup, you are doing it right.  :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5789 on: August 27, 2012, 12:48:46 PM »

Keen Beer.

"Here for a Good Time" - George Strait
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5790 on: August 27, 2012, 01:08:27 PM »
"Primal Scream" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5791 on: August 27, 2012, 01:10:02 PM »
Fine Again - Seether
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5792 on: August 27, 2012, 01:11:39 PM »
Keen Beer.

"Here for a Good Time" - George Strait

Gonna disagree-It served its purpose but unless you consumed rather quickly it got a little warm towards the end. 

Step To It      D>Tour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5793 on: August 27, 2012, 01:20:54 PM »
Moon Baby - Godsmack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5794 on: August 27, 2012, 01:22:38 PM »
"I Saw The Light" - Todd Rundgren
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5795 on: August 27, 2012, 01:32:49 PM »
Angel - Hendrix
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5796 on: August 27, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5797 on: August 27, 2012, 01:40:19 PM »
"Lil' Devil" - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5798 on: August 27, 2012, 01:45:30 PM »
Cruisin' Bayou      Tom Scott & The L.A. Express   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5799 on: August 27, 2012, 01:50:57 PM »
Down In A Hole - Alice In Chains   

<3 <3 <3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions