Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5740 on: August 23, 2012, 02:35:43 PM »
Looks like we listen to a lot of the same retro 60s/70s/80s shit.

Say That You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac

True dat-plus trying to get into concert mode.  Loverboy-Pat Benatar-Journey Sat night

If You're Gonna Play In Texas     Alabama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5741 on: August 23, 2012, 02:41:12 PM »
"Domestic, Light, and Cold" - Dierks Bentley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5742 on: August 23, 2012, 02:45:30 PM »
"Why ya Wanna" - Jana Kramer

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5743 on: August 23, 2012, 02:55:59 PM »
Play that Funky music       Wild Cherry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5744 on: August 23, 2012, 03:09:35 PM »
Play that Funky music       Wild Cherry

Always about race with you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5745 on: August 23, 2012, 03:10:14 PM »
"Livin' Thing" - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5746 on: August 23, 2012, 03:14:48 PM »
Always about race with you

Well we can play we just can't jump.

Party all the Time    Eddie Murphy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5747 on: August 23, 2012, 03:17:10 PM »
"Don't Cry" - G&R
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5748 on: August 23, 2012, 03:26:03 PM »
"Why ya Wanna" - Jana Kramer

She is so hot!  Want to touch the hiney!

Crazy Girl - Eli Young Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5749 on: August 23, 2012, 03:27:55 PM »
Ebony Eyes (Live)      Bob Welch 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5750 on: August 23, 2012, 03:29:43 PM »
Ebony Eyes (Live)      Bob Welch

He had a pretty good career with the Dodgers.  Mutli-talented guy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5751 on: August 23, 2012, 03:30:37 PM »
"Magic" - Pilot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5752 on: August 23, 2012, 03:37:59 PM »
He had a pretty good career with the Dodgers.  Mutli-talented dead guy now.

Forty Hour Week (For A Livin')    Alabama 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5753 on: August 23, 2012, 03:45:23 PM »
RIP pitcher/singer extraordinaire, Bob Welch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5754 on: August 23, 2012, 03:48:30 PM »
"Easy Livin" - Fastway
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5755 on: August 23, 2012, 03:50:58 PM »
Need You Now     Lady Antebellum 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5756 on: August 23, 2012, 03:52:41 PM »
"Draggin' The Line" - Tommy James and the Shondell's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5757 on: August 23, 2012, 04:03:16 PM »
The Middle    Jimmy Eat World 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5758 on: August 23, 2012, 04:06:00 PM »
You and Tequila - Matraca Berg
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5759 on: August 23, 2012, 04:16:35 PM »
High Wire Days     The Psychedelic Furs   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions