Big Wheel                Ice House
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5681 on: August 16, 2012, 03:00:04 PM »
"She Won't Let Me" - Afroman
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5682 on: August 16, 2012, 03:08:32 PM »
"Got To Get You Into My Life" - Earth Wind and Fire

I wonder how Sir Paul feels about this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5683 on: August 16, 2012, 03:17:16 PM »
I wonder how Sir Paul feels about this.

I am sure he feels fine as long as the royalty check clears.

Asia                          Only time will tell
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 03:19:23 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5684 on: August 16, 2012, 03:39:14 PM »
"Phenomenon" - L.L. Cool J
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5685 on: August 16, 2012, 03:44:53 PM »
Hey Jealousy    Gin Blossom
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5686 on: August 16, 2012, 11:19:19 PM »
Times Like These(Acoustic)-Foo Fighters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5687 on: August 17, 2012, 12:22:08 AM »

As you know, I get off to anything Allman related.  I was saddened by the news that Derek Trucks left the band to perform with his wife, but not so much anymore.  I consider Trucks to be one of the best guitarist alive and Mrs. Tedeschi is a decent guitarist herself.  Their children should be some talented kids. Hope you enjoy.  Do yourself a favor and listen to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5688 on: August 17, 2012, 07:07:21 AM »
"House of the Rising Sun" - Frigid Pink
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5689 on: August 17, 2012, 01:28:59 PM »
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5690 on: August 17, 2012, 02:09:16 PM »
"Proud Mary" - CCR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5691 on: August 17, 2012, 02:16:32 PM »
Operator - Jim Croce
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #5692 on: August 17, 2012, 02:21:27 PM »
That place looks like a great place to see some shows.  Dale Watson, Robert Earl Keen, Reckless Kelly, Cody Johnson Band and Isbell.  Would be nice to be out there to see some of it.  If they have those artist coming in that close together I would imagine they have pretty good acoustics.  That is my only fear with Crossroads.  The acoustics aren't what they need to be.

Jeremy - Pearl Jam

Luckenbach really ain't much of anything. I pulled up at it and was like 'this is it?'. Kind of podunk and they have a lot of the outlaw country which isn't exactly my favorite country music sub genre. The country culture there is a lot different than the homespun culture in say, Ga, AL or Tenn. Its def edgier out there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5693 on: August 17, 2012, 02:24:02 PM »
Stand by me    Ben E King
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5694 on: August 17, 2012, 02:43:04 PM »
Stand by me    Ben E King

Will always love that movie with River Phoenix and the other kid stars that were in it. Just nostalgic I guess from growing up at that time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5695 on: August 17, 2012, 02:55:25 PM »
Santeria - Sublime
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5696 on: August 17, 2012, 03:10:05 PM »
"The Powers That Be" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5697 on: August 17, 2012, 03:17:10 PM »
Will always love that movie with River Phoenix and the other kid stars that were in it. Just nostalgic I guess from growing up at that time.

True- It's one of those movies that takes you back to being a kid.  Sandlot does that too me also.

I run to you    Lady Antebellum
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5698 on: August 17, 2012, 03:28:41 PM »
Just a Dream - Nelly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5699 on: August 17, 2012, 03:39:57 PM »
Bad Reputation   Damn Yankess
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions