"Folsom Prison Blues" - Johnny Cash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5661 on: August 16, 2012, 10:19:10 AM »
When it's over    Loverboy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5662 on: August 16, 2012, 10:21:38 AM »
"Wake Up Time for Freedom" - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5663 on: August 16, 2012, 10:29:03 AM »
For Jason Isbell?  I need to buy you a beer or three for introducing me to him and the Truckers.  Good good stuff.

Rape Me - Nirvana

That would be the link.  Two or three pages back now.  We are going to a show in Huntsvegas Saturday.  He is doing a two night thing at Workplay (I think that is what it's called) in B'ham on Friday and Crossroads in Huntsvegas on Saturday and will make a live album out of the two shows.

Hey Tonight - CCR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5664 on: August 16, 2012, 10:30:25 AM »
"Under Pressure" - Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #5665 on: August 16, 2012, 10:47:26 AM »
Neinteen - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5666 on: August 16, 2012, 10:48:27 AM »
"Brain Stew" - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5667 on: August 16, 2012, 10:59:11 AM »
That would be the link.  Two or three pages back now.  We are going to a show in Huntsvegas Saturday.  He is doing a two night thing at Workplay (I think that is what it's called) in B'ham on Friday and Crossroads in Huntsvegas on Saturday and will make a live album out of the two shows.

Hey Tonight - CCR

What about that Luckenbach show?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5668 on: August 16, 2012, 11:00:15 AM »
"The Sad Cafe" - The Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5669 on: August 16, 2012, 11:13:38 AM »
What about that Luckenbach show?

That place looks like a great place to see some shows.  Dale Watson, Robert Earl Keen, Reckless Kelly, Cody Johnson Band and Isbell.  Would be nice to be out there to see some of it.  If they have those artist coming in that close together I would imagine they have pretty good acoustics.  That is my only fear with Crossroads.  The acoustics aren't what they need to be.

Jeremy - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #5670 on: August 16, 2012, 12:26:34 PM »
Here's A Quarter- Travis Tritt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5671 on: August 16, 2012, 12:53:17 PM »
Supernatural - Everything
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5672 on: August 16, 2012, 12:53:21 PM »
"Dancing Days" - STP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5673 on: August 16, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »
New Orleans Needs Stronger Dikes - Dash Rip Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5674 on: August 16, 2012, 02:08:41 PM »
"Dancing Days" - STP

STP =  #winning

Never Been Any Reason - Head East
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5675 on: August 16, 2012, 02:09:47 PM »
"Saving Grace" - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5676 on: August 16, 2012, 02:20:20 PM »
Mary Janes last dance      Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5677 on: August 16, 2012, 02:21:14 PM »
"Midnight Moonlight" - The Firm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5678 on: August 16, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »
We belong     Pat Benatar     Going to see her Aug 25th. With Loverboy and Journey.

I have no idea how I let my wife talk me into that.  Spending $8.00 a beer at the venue will make me feel better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5679 on: August 16, 2012, 02:52:48 PM »
"Got To Get You Into My Life" - Earth Wind and Fire
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions