Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5620 on: August 14, 2012, 04:25:51 PM »
That is a great story, but nowhere near as good as the story of where Eddie Vedder called JarHead a pussy.  Now that sir, is a great story.

Vedder calling anyone a pussy is hilarious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #5621 on: August 15, 2012, 07:23:00 AM »
Vedder calling anyone a pussy is hilarious.

I've got that show ripped, so if anyone wants a copy, please let me know.  You can faintly hear me yell, "fuuuuuuuuck you!' in the back ground.  Show was at Tipitina's in NOLA, 1992.

Grand Canyon - Sister Hazel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5622 on: August 15, 2012, 07:28:40 AM »
"Smoke on the Water" - Deep Purple
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5623 on: August 15, 2012, 08:35:32 AM »
"Hard Sun" - Eddie Vedder
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #5624 on: August 15, 2012, 09:22:25 AM »
"Fuck you pussy!" - Eddie Vedder

But seriously.....

Listen to the Music - Doobie Brothers (Mickey McDonald-less)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5625 on: August 15, 2012, 09:40:49 AM »
So High - Tab Benoit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #5626 on: August 15, 2012, 09:46:12 AM »
Celebrate - Three Dog Night
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5627 on: August 15, 2012, 10:22:35 AM »
That is a great story, but nowhere near as good as the story of where Eddie Vedder called JarHead a pussy.  Now that sir, is a great story.

Speaking of stories...
So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5628 on: August 15, 2012, 10:48:59 AM »
"Where It's At" - Beck
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #5629 on: August 15, 2012, 10:50:53 AM »
Speaking of stories...
So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.

You didn't tell them about my pubes did you?

In A Daydream (Acoustic) - Freddy Jones Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5630 on: August 15, 2012, 10:52:12 AM »
Speaking of stories...

:classic:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5631 on: August 15, 2012, 10:59:04 AM »
"Give Up The Funk" - George Clinton
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5632 on: August 15, 2012, 11:06:31 AM »
Highwayman - The Highwaymen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5633 on: August 15, 2012, 11:11:06 AM »
Highway Star - Deep Purple
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5634 on: August 15, 2012, 11:14:42 AM »
"It's a Mistake" - Men At Work
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5635 on: August 15, 2012, 12:57:01 PM »
"Renegade" - Styx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5636 on: August 15, 2012, 01:02:00 PM »
"Run Like Hell" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5637 on: August 15, 2012, 01:23:22 PM »
"Kashmir" - Led Zep
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5638 on: August 15, 2012, 01:25:00 PM »
"Straight On" - Heart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5639 on: August 15, 2012, 01:45:59 PM »
You Do The Math - Junior Brown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan