"Sending the Old Man Home" - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5602 on: August 14, 2012, 07:49:08 AM »
Slave - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5603 on: August 14, 2012, 08:00:24 AM »
"Tell It Like It Is" - Heart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5604 on: August 14, 2012, 09:18:27 AM »
Still Counting - Volbeat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #5605 on: August 14, 2012, 12:52:54 PM »
Indifference - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5606 on: August 14, 2012, 12:58:38 PM »
Holiday - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5607 on: August 14, 2012, 12:59:13 PM »
"You've Got Another Thing Coming" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5608 on: August 14, 2012, 01:18:41 PM »
B.Y.O.B. - System of a Down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5609 on: August 14, 2012, 03:05:38 PM »
"Screaming in the Night" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5610 on: August 14, 2012, 03:06:56 PM »
Kim Waters    Free fall
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #5611 on: August 14, 2012, 03:13:17 PM »
Mean Street - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5612 on: August 14, 2012, 03:15:29 PM »
"Be My Girl Sally" - The Police
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5613 on: August 14, 2012, 03:26:31 PM »
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson

Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5614 on: August 14, 2012, 03:31:08 PM »
Heavenly Vibes      Ben Tankard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5615 on: August 14, 2012, 03:42:53 PM »
"Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town" - Pearl Jam

<3 that song.  I have a pretty good story somewhere in this thread about strumming the same guitar Vedder played the first time he ever played that song.  Also includes Bob Dylans hat and Jimi Hendrix's couch. 

For JarHead:  http://www.pastemagazine.com/video/Jason%20Isbell/1005843

other can browse through what other videos they have. Some good stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #5616 on: August 14, 2012, 03:45:13 PM »
<3 that song.  I have a pretty good story somewhere in this thread about strumming the same guitar Vedder played the first time he ever played that song.  Also includes Bob Dylans hat and Jimi Hendrix's couch. 

Was this that time you got coked up and put your feet on Eddy Murphy's new furniture?  I love that story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5617 on: August 14, 2012, 04:05:59 PM »
Was this that time you got coked up and put your feet on Eddy Murphy's new furniture?  I love that story.

And putting his kool's out on his floor?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5618 on: August 14, 2012, 04:22:25 PM »

That is a great story, but nowhere near as good as the story of where Eddie Vedder called JarHead a pussy.  Now that sir, is a great story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5619 on: August 14, 2012, 04:23:11 PM »
Probably my favorite Pearl Jam recording of all time.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions