"My Old School" - Steely Dan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5521 on: July 19, 2012, 03:46:31 PM »
Mulholland Drive - The Gaslight Anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5522 on: July 19, 2012, 04:03:12 PM »
"Lotion" - Greenskeepers

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5523 on: July 20, 2012, 07:14:45 AM »
"Space Oddity" - David Bowie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5524 on: July 20, 2012, 09:26:11 AM »

You gotta be listing these on purpose.

"My Old School" - Steely Dan

Pandora has it's days. But yes, I am getting a chuckle out of listing some of the semi shitty ones. Switching over to the Led Zepp channel today. They can't fuck that up right?

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zepp
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5525 on: July 20, 2012, 09:43:54 AM »
Pandora has it's days. But yes, I am getting a chuckle out of listing some of the semi shitty ones. Switching over to the Led Zepp channel today. They can't fuck that up right?

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zepp

I gave up on Pandora when two things happened.

1) when memory cards large enough and reliable enough for me to have 20 gigs of my own music on it,

2) When they played Poison on my Black Sabbath channel.

"Sex and Candy" - Marcy Playground
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5526 on: July 20, 2012, 10:55:20 AM »

I gave up on Pandora when two things happened.

1) when memory cards large enough and reliable enough for me to have 20 gigs of my own music on it,

2) When they played Poison on my Black Sabbath channel.

"Sex and Candy" - Marcy Playground

Word. So far so good today.

Money Talks - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5527 on: July 20, 2012, 11:25:32 AM »
"Shame on the Night" - Dio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5528 on: July 20, 2012, 03:59:30 PM »
Runaway train   Soul  Asylum
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5529 on: July 23, 2012, 11:12:55 AM »
"Take Your Whiskey Home" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5530 on: July 24, 2012, 10:36:59 AM »
So Long, Goodbye - 10 Years
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5531 on: July 24, 2012, 10:57:44 AM »
Sober -Tool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #5532 on: July 24, 2012, 05:28:50 PM »
Let There Be Rock - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5533 on: July 25, 2012, 07:04:47 AM »
"Get in the Ring" - GnR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5534 on: July 27, 2012, 12:26:35 PM »
"Hold on Tight" - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5535 on: July 31, 2012, 10:27:15 AM »
"Amsterdam" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5536 on: July 31, 2012, 03:56:14 PM »
Heart Of Rhythm - Ryan Bingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5537 on: July 31, 2012, 04:01:33 PM »
Get Off Of My Cloud - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5538 on: August 01, 2012, 07:11:44 AM »
"Wanted Man" - Ratt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5539 on: August 01, 2012, 03:20:47 PM »
"Rapper's Delight" - Sugarhill Gang
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions