"Soul Stripper" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5502 on: July 18, 2012, 09:40:28 AM »
"My Hero" - Foo Fighters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5503 on: July 18, 2012, 09:55:57 AM »
"Magnet and Steel" - Walter Egan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #5504 on: July 19, 2012, 08:41:47 AM »
45 - The Gaslight Anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5505 on: July 19, 2012, 09:38:38 AM »
"Something in the Air" - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5506 on: July 19, 2012, 09:50:01 AM »
Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns - Mother Love Bone
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5507 on: July 19, 2012, 09:56:33 AM »
"Fast Times at Ridgemont High" - Sammy Hager
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5508 on: July 19, 2012, 10:28:59 AM »
Final Countdown - Europe
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5509 on: July 19, 2012, 10:31:19 AM »
Final Countdown - Europe

<snicker>

"Bang a Gong" - Marc Bolan and T-Rex
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5510 on: July 19, 2012, 10:45:34 AM »
<snicker>

"Bang a Gong" - Marc Bolan and T-Rex

I got your damn snicker Mr Styx and Jethro Tull. Yeah I know Europe is cheesy sounding. Came acoss Pandora Mellencamp Channel. Not sure why.

Bolan/TRex had a great sound.

As Tears Go By - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #5511 on: July 19, 2012, 10:49:48 AM »
Take it Easy Momma - Ryan Bingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5512 on: July 19, 2012, 11:26:47 AM »
Blaze of Glory - Bon Jovi

Young Guns 2 ending credits teh roxxers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #5513 on: July 19, 2012, 12:14:28 PM »
Prince Charming - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5514 on: July 19, 2012, 12:29:04 PM »
Should I    Gary puckett and the Union Gap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5515 on: July 19, 2012, 12:52:47 PM »
I got your damn snicker Mr Styx and Jethro Tull. Yeah I know Europe is cheesy sounding. Came acoss Pandora Mellencamp Channel. Not sure why.

<snicker>

"Dirty Movies" - Van Halen

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5516 on: July 19, 2012, 01:04:06 PM »
Van Morrison  Brown eyed girl.   Wonder which end he was talking about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5517 on: July 19, 2012, 01:08:41 PM »
"In The Room" - Sammy Hagar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5518 on: July 19, 2012, 02:29:47 PM »
<snicker>

"Dirty Movies" - Van Halen

:fu:  John Cougar rules bitch!

dallas, Gary Puckett? Really? Am I full on vandyvol gay if I admit Ive seen him in concert? He was pretty good actually. Drunk, but good.

Firework - Katy Perry

(cue Sani's third snicker)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5519 on: July 19, 2012, 02:40:01 PM »
:fu:  John Cougar rules bitch!

dallas, Gary Puckett? Really? Am I full on vandyvol gay if I admit Ive seen him in concert? He was pretty good actually. Drunk, but good.

Firework - Katy Perry

(cue Sani's third snicker)

Nah, Nothing wrong with old school music, music back then was to listen to and make you feel good somtimes sad and lonely, not for political opinions or rape-pillage or burning.

I saw Firefall last year, older crowd, you could bring coolers and food and sit outside and watch, at no time did we have any problems, no stage burning, riots or anything.
 :getoff:

QuarterFlash    Harden my heart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions