"The Zoo" - Scorpions
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5401 on: June 22, 2012, 10:15:14 AM »
Which one?

"The Zoo" - Scorpions

Jesus Just Left Chicago
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5402 on: June 22, 2012, 10:17:24 AM »
OK.  Will look it up.

"Empire" - Queensryche
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5403 on: June 22, 2012, 10:25:46 AM »
OK.  Will look it up.

"Empire" - Queensryche

I had a total brain fart.  Damn age.  It's Just Got Paid.  Look it's ZZ Top and it starts with a J. 

I'm retarded
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5404 on: June 22, 2012, 10:30:27 AM »
I had a total brain fart.  Damn age.  It's Just Got Paid.  Look it's ZZ Top and it starts with a J. 

I'm retarded

Dumbass.....

"Party Up" -DMX
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #5405 on: June 22, 2012, 08:34:53 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5406 on: June 25, 2012, 07:09:30 AM »
"Is There Anybody Out There? - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5407 on: June 25, 2012, 12:12:13 PM »
The Shape I'm In - The Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5408 on: June 25, 2012, 12:20:49 PM »
The Shape I'm In - The Band

great song

"Lady Picture Show" - STP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5409 on: June 25, 2012, 01:06:53 PM »
great song

"Lady Picture Show" - STP

Went to see Jason Isbell Friday night.  Shocker I know.   He has a song titled Danko/Manuel about Rick Danko and Richard Manuel where he tells about his own frustrations and life as a musician through the eyes of Danko/Maunel.  He originally wanted to tell it through the eyes of Levon Helm, but said it was becoming too difficult.   So now I have been on a "The Band" kick all weekend.

Uncle Sani:  Have you ever been to the "40 Watt Club" in Athens for a show? 

When I Paint My Masterpiece - The Band

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5410 on: June 25, 2012, 01:45:58 PM »
Uncle Sani:  Have you ever been to the "40 Watt Club" in Athens for a show? 

I make a point to not go to Athens unless I actually have to.  If I need the Athens experience I just walk into a shitter that hasn't been cleaned in a couple of weeks.

"Tweeter and the Monkey Man" - Traveling Wilburys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5411 on: June 25, 2012, 02:32:15 PM »

I make a point to not go to Athens unless I actually have to.  If I need the Athens experience I just walk into a shitter that hasn't been cleaned in a couple of weeks.

This man ^^ is correct about Athens.

No wait, did he mean Athens, AL? Doesn't matter.

And is also right on with the Traveling Wilburys.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:23:49 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5412 on: June 25, 2012, 03:04:42 PM »
"In The Flesh" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5413 on: June 25, 2012, 03:31:00 PM »

The only reason I can think of that would make me want to visit Athens based upon all reviews I have of the place is the 40 Watt Club. 

Like A Rolling Stone - The Band and Bob Dylan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5414 on: June 25, 2012, 08:18:49 PM »
Oppenheimer - The Old 97's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5415 on: June 26, 2012, 06:56:36 AM »
"Reeling in the Years" - Steely Dan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5416 on: June 26, 2012, 12:17:24 PM »
Everybody Knows - Spoonful James
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5417 on: June 26, 2012, 12:45:08 PM »
"Possum Kingdom" - Toadies
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5418 on: June 26, 2012, 01:19:42 PM »
"Reeling in the Years" - Steely Dan

I was listening to him kick ass as I was going over my French benefits package. 

The Thrill Is Gone - BB King
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5419 on: June 26, 2012, 01:22:04 PM »
"Serenade" - Steve Miller Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions