Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5220 on: May 30, 2012, 05:23:06 PM »
Simp about tore it up loading fishing gear the last time I went to Eufaula. Wait, was that fishing gear or coolers full of beer? I can't remember.

Simp would fuck up a wet dream.  You should have used it to run over gators that eyeball your beer.  I almost puked when I let them take the Frontier to clean up.  It felt wrong letting another man drive it off.  Now I am driving the sissy SUV and the wife is driving the bad ass SUV.  Sanggs, is this how it begins? 

Atlantic City - The Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5221 on: May 31, 2012, 07:02:43 AM »
You really need to ask?   Of course that's how it begins.

"LaGrange" - ZZ Top
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5222 on: May 31, 2012, 08:56:39 AM »
Home sweet home - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5223 on: May 31, 2012, 09:24:17 AM »
Home sweet home - Motley Crue

One of their 2-3 best to me. And I rarely hear it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5224 on: May 31, 2012, 09:42:30 AM »
"Peace Dog" - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5225 on: May 31, 2012, 09:43:48 AM »
One of their 2-3 best to me. And I rarely hear it.
Pandora --> Van Halen Station = PURE AWESOMENESS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5226 on: May 31, 2012, 10:33:13 AM »
You really need to ask?   Of course that's how it begins.

"LaGrange" - ZZ Top

Just wanted to check in with an expert on the subject first.

Springsteen - Eric Church
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5227 on: May 31, 2012, 10:34:01 AM »
Pandora --> Van Halen Station Allman Brothers or Drive-By Truckers = PURE AWESOMENESS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5228 on: May 31, 2012, 10:43:12 AM »
"Perfect Strangers" - Deep Purple
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5229 on: May 31, 2012, 12:39:48 PM »
Pandora --> Van Halen Station Allman Brothers or Drive-By Truckers = PURE AWESOMENESS

Wrong again Col Sanders

Tom Sawyer - Rush
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:08:50 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5230 on: May 31, 2012, 12:53:47 PM »
Wrong again Col Sanders

Tom Sawyer - Rush

Mama's right.

"The Weight" - The Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5231 on: May 31, 2012, 01:48:27 PM »
Wrong again Col Sanders

Tom Sawyer - Rush

Mods! Ban this fool!

A Dangerous Thing - Lucero <-- One of the better bands I have heard in a long time.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5232 on: May 31, 2012, 02:34:21 PM »
"We Don't Talk Anymore" - Cliff Richard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5233 on: May 31, 2012, 02:40:13 PM »
No More Tears - Ozzy Osbourne
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5234 on: May 31, 2012, 02:44:06 PM »
"Gimme Back My Bullets" - Lynyrd Skynyrd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5235 on: May 31, 2012, 02:47:19 PM »
Uncle Sani, your library is pretty damn random.

Wiser Time - The Black Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5236 on: May 31, 2012, 02:48:56 PM »
Uncle Sani, your library is pretty damn random.

Wiser Time - The Black Crowes

Yep.  Have almost 3000 songs on shuffle.

"Flight of Icarus" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5237 on: May 31, 2012, 03:16:00 PM »
Money Talks - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5238 on: May 31, 2012, 03:20:14 PM »
"Beat on the Brat" - The Ramones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5239 on: May 31, 2012, 03:23:32 PM »
Yep.  Have almost 3000 songs on shuffle.

"Flight of Icarus" - Iron Maiden

I don't know how many songs I have.  About 25 to 30 GB's worth.  Only have 600 or so with me at work.  They frown upon using our machines for our own personal enjoyment.

Ohio - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions